Harray Half Marathon
01 Sep 2019
Harray Half Marathon
Sunday 1st September 2019
Starting point and registration : Harray Community Centre, Harray, Orkney, KW17 2LE
The Harray Half Marathon run will take you round the Parish of Harray.
The Harray Half Marathon is run in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the sport's governing body - Scottish Athletics Federation. SAF has issued the Race Organisers with a permit to hold the race which under the Terms and Conditions stipulate that:
- This is a running event
- Runners taking part in the Half Marathon must be 17 years old or over on the day.
- The course is unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Running with buggies or pets is not permitted.
- In-ear Headphones are not permitted, but bone conduction headphones may be used.
- It is essential that the Race Organisers abide by these age requirements in order that the appropriate insurances are not compromised.
Enter Online by Sunday 25th August 2019
If for any reason you are unable to run your number can be transferred to another runner up until Friday 23rd August 2019, please contact the race organiser through the email address below providing details of the new runner. No refunds will be given unless the race is cancelled.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Senior Female (17-34)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Veteran Female (35-49)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Super Vet Female (50+)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Senior Male (17-39)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Veteran Male (40-49)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Super Vet Male (50+)
Event Organisers must adivise all participants that they will share data and information with SAL, including participants names and email addresses.
This event is protected with Event Protect
Event Protect is the industry standard in event cancellation for Primary Ticket Agents, Secondary Ticket Agents, Events, Travel Package Providers, Venues and Sports Teams. Seeing the Event Protect trademark logo means that if the event is cancelled / postponed / abandoned or curtailed due to circumstances outside of our control, Event Protect will provide ticket holders with a quick refund directly to their chosen bank account, no matter the financial state of the Event Organiser or Ticket Agent. This includes booking fees and any extras if booked as part of an event package. To find out more information about Event Protect, please visit our website
|25 Aug 2019||£16.00||£18.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA SA
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 100
Places Available: ??List