Builth & District RC Junior Membership
Junior Membership: Builth & District Running Club
**** Please note, this will make you an affiliated junior member of Builth & District Running Club up to 31st March 2023 ****
The membership fee for the 2022/2023 calendar year is £15 for Juniors (aged 12 to 20). This fee includes the cost of Welsh Athletics Affiliation (£11).
Entry Central also charges a small admin fee.
Welsh Athletics Affiliation registration is valid from 1st April for one year.
If you affiliate with Welsh Athletics between 1st January and 31st March, you will benefit from up to 15 months membership until 31st March the following year. However, if you affiliate after 31st March, please be aware your membership will not run for a full year.
About Builth & District Running Club
Builth & District Running Club, based in Builth Wells, Powys, Mid Wales, welcomes members of all abilities. Our club is run entirely by volunteers, and we aim to be friendly and inclusive, and to encourage everyone to participate in club runs and events.
The club was founded in 2006, with the aim of promoting running both as a sport and as a recreational pursuit. Our members enjoy social runs and competitive participation in road racing and multi-terrain running.
We also enjoy hosting our own races, competing in the Hereford Cross-Country League races and supporting other local running clubs.
Builth & District RC - Benefits of Membership
- one-to-one coaching via email.
- Wednesday night running groups, catering for all abilities.
- Tuesday night track training (Summer) or hill training (Winter) sessions.
- free entry to cross-country league races in the Herefordshire and Gwent series.
Welsh Athletics – Benefits of Affiliation and Registration
- Insurance cover to protect you whilst you take part in the sport.
- Every registered member will be issued with a unique registration number and access to an individual profile on the UK registration system.
- An individual athlete profile linked to the Power of 10/Run Britain.
- All registered members receive £10 off entry to the Cardiff University Cardiff Half Marathon. In addition, affiliated club registered members also receive a £2 discount on race entry fees across a number of licenced road race events.
- All registered members also receive a 10% discount at Run and Become and 10% discount at Moti.
- You will be eligible for discounted coaching courses fees when accessing the formal coach education pathway. (Leadership in Running Fitness, Coaching Assistant, Athletics Coach and Coach in Running Fitness qualification).
- Welsh Athletics also provides a year-round competition programme across all disciplines, all age groups, all ability levels and all regions. Club members are eligible to compete at championship events (regional and national) as well as international opportunities (as appropriate).
- Access to national and regional events, seminars, conferences and technical workshops which support coaches, officials, athletes and volunteers across the sport.