01 Sep 18
Wuo Tai - A New Kind of Bodywork
Glasgow, 1st and 2nd September
Fantini Pilates, 64 Darnley St, G41 2SE
This weekend introduces bodyworkers and Yoga teachers to a new form of body work called Wuotai.
The benefits of this form of massage and touch are as follows:
- Increasing mobility by balancing the centres of gravity as all structures move.
- Increase neurovascular-nervous system exchanges and stabilize them.
- Stretch and dance the muscular-aponeurotic chains by tying and untying them.
- Travel and travel in the various organizational plans of the structure.
- Potentiate the interfaces of the living and the gesture.
- Create a pivot of the major trading systems.
- Awaken the gesture to his conscience.
- Become a tool in self-awareness and on the other. – To explore and apprehend man through his different levels of elaboration, in an original way, respecting the different cultures (yoga, osteopathy, acupuncture).
Total Places: 15
Places Available: ??
|31 Aug 2018||£150.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up