Temple Trekkers Run, Walk or Jog for My Name'5 Doddie
19 May 2018
Event Details - 19th May 2018
Templehall Hotel are holding a family friendly 5k and a 13.1km Kilomathon starting and finishing from the hotel in Morebattle that sits amidst the rich rolling landscape and valleys of the western Cheviots.
The 5k course is a flat circular route with a short steep climb up and over “Pikings” to the finish line, to test those little legs.
The Kilomathon again is circular route with some challenging climbs that joins the 5k circuit at Linton and follows the route round to the finish line.
The course will be on open roads that are signposted and marshalled.
All runners will be timed to give you a chance to challenge yourself and others.
Race numbers will be given out on the day to participants who registered online.
Registration opens at 9:30am to collect your number.
Please be on the start at 10:45 for Hayley's warm-up, as we want to make sure you are feeling fresh and ready to go!
For more information visit our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/TemplehallHotel/
Entry Fees :
Family Run (5km) - £5, Under 12's FREE and must be accompanied by an adult.
Kilomathon (13.1km) - £10, Over 16's only
Car Parking :
In the village and limited.
Toilet facilities and refreshments are available on site.
By entering, you agree to the following conditions :
- Participants take part at entirely their own risk and the organisers will not be liable for any injury before, during or after the event.
- Participants under the age of 16 cannot enter without parent/guardians permission.
- Entry Fees are non-refundable.
- By entering, participants declare that they are physically fit and have sufficiently trained for this event and waive and renounce any rights and claims for damages they may have against organisers.
- Children under the age of 8 should be accompanied by an adult when running.
- Adverse weather conditions on the day may cause the race to be rescheduled.
I confirm that I am eligible to compete under SAL rules, and the particulars given above are correct in every detail. I am medically fit to compete and will not hold the organisers or sponsors responsible for any injury, illness or loss to my person or property.
|17 May 2018||£10.00|
|17 May 2018||£5.00|
Dates and Status
Date: 19 May 2018
Closing Date: 17 May 2018
|Temple Trekkers Run, Walk or Jog for Doddie - Kilomathon||??/50|
|Temple Trekkers Run, Walk or Jog for Doddie - Family Run||??/80|