Strength & Conditioning for Runners Workshop
24 Aug 2019
Strength and Conditioning For Runners Workshop is perfect for you if you:
- are a regular runner or just want to start running
- want to run faster, further and stronger
- want to avoid running injuries and increase your physical durability
- want to learn some key strength and conditioning exercises
- want to step up the distance you are running
- want to learn how to incorporate strength training into your overall training schedule in the most efficient manner
All abilities welcomed. All equipment is provided. Please wear comfortable clothes and trainers.
Benefits of strength training for runners:
- improved running economy, increased efficiency of oxygen and energy demand
- increased power
- decreased injury risk
- increased strength endurance
- increased muscle and tendon’s ability to manage the load demands placed upon it
You will learn:
– why strength training is important for runners
– new exercises & technique correction
– exercise progressions
– how to plan long term strength plan
1-month online program to follow delivered via our mobile app.
Leszek is a Head Personal Trainer & Triathlon Coach at Fitness Soul.
He helps runners & triathletes getting strong before the competitions and those suffering from injuries and are returning to training.
Leszek is keen triathlete himself, he has competed in triathlons up to Ironman distance (3x) and recently he finished Celtman – Extreme Scottish Triathlon
When: Saturday 24th August, 11:15am
Where: Fitness Soul Studio, eh64ar, 34 Tennant Street
This event is protected with Event Protect
Event Protect is the industry standard in event cancellation for Primary Ticket Agents, Secondary Ticket Agents, Events, Travel Package Providers, Venues and Sports Teams. Seeing the Event Protect trademark logo means that if the event is cancelled / postponed / abandoned or curtailed due to circumstances outside of our control, Event Protect will provide ticket holders with a quick refund directly to their chosen bank account, no matter the financial state of the Event Organiser or Ticket Agent. This includes booking fees and any extras if booked as part of an event package. To find out more information about Event Protect, please visit our website