St Andrews Autumn Duathlon 2018
30 Sep 18
St Andrews University Triathlon Club Autumn Duathlon
Proudly sponsored by Fife Properties, the St Andrews Autumn Duathlon is set in the beautiful surroundings of St Andrews. The duathlon consists of a run/cycle/run format over a distance of 5km/23km/2.5km.
Race entry includes a post-race pack including race memento.
Teams of 2 or 3 can also enter at the same price; please put your name under one person and tick off if you are entering as a team on the questionnaire.
Parking is available at the Observatory, overfill parking at David Russel Appartments.
Youths (15-16) can enter this Sprint event as detailed in British Triathlon rule book.
Run and cycle routes are to be finalised.
Triathlon Scotland is the national governing body for triathlon, duathlon and associated multisports in Scotland and is recognised by both sportscotland and The British Triathlon Federation (BTF). With your support we
- Build a strong triathlon community supporting the wellbeing of all
- Offer membership of the sport in return for exciting benefits
- Help clubs and groups to host events to increase participation
- Support the delivery of national championship and ranking events
- Train coaches to gain recognised qualifications to help improve your ability
- Train volunteers and officials to gain skills and qualifications to help others
- Coach triathletes to compete on the world stage
All #becausewelovetriathlon and want to develop a bright future for our sport.
To find out more and to join us please visit: www.triathlonscotland.org/membership. Membership runs for 12 months from the date of joining, and members receive a welcome pack, insurance for training and racing, race entry discounts, eligibility for the Legends Ranking Series and National Championship titles, and special partner offers and discounts.
Total Places: 100
Places Available: ??
|01 Jul 2018||£32.50||£37.00|
|28 Sep 2018||£37.50||£42.00|
*Discounted for members of any of TS TE WT
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up