Logo for St Andrews Autumn Duathlon, Novice Duathlon & Tristars Running Festival 2020

St Andrews Autumn Duathlon, Novice Duathlon & Tristars Running Festival 2020

20 Sep 2020

Organiser's Description

Discount: 10% for Triathlon Scotland (BTF) Members

Update

This event has now been moved to September 20th, 2020 due to the current health situation. 

St Andrews Autumn Duathlon 2020

We warmly invite you to join us for our autumn duathlonin the historic seaside town of St Andrews. The race is open to all and suitable for complete beginners up to seasoned triathletes and teams of 2 or 3 are also welcome.

The duathlon consists of a run/cycle/run format over a distance of 5km/25km/2.5km.

Entry is £45 or £40.50 if you are a member of British triathlon federation/Triathlon Scotland.

This race is open to all aged 15 and over with racers under 18 needing explicit parental consent that can be emailed to us @ triathlon@st-andrews.ac.uk This is a non drafting race. Additional measures will be implemented due to covid-19.

Course Routes

5k Run: https://ibb.co/zRxn6dP

Cycle: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/33960013

2.5k Run: https://ibb.co/SBXVqwT

 

 

St Andrews Autumn Novice Duathlon 2020

The race is open to all and a perfect race for a beginner.

The race will also be a Run/Cycle/Run format with a shorter course of 2.5km/10km/2.5km.

Entry is £24 or £22 if you are a member of British triathlon federation/Triathlon Scotland.

This race is open to all aged 15 and over with racers under 18 needing explicit parental consent that can be emailed to us @ triathlon@st-andrews.ac.uk This is a non drafting race. Additional measures will be implemented due to covid-19.

Course Routes

2.5k Run: https://ibb.co/SBXVqwT

Cycle: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/33960072

2.5k Run: https://ibb.co/SBXVqwT

Race Timetable

7:30am: Registration Opens (Within cricket pavillion)

7:45am: Transition Opens

8:45am: Transition Closes

9:00am: Duathlon First Start

9:30am: Duathlon Last Start

9:40am: Novice Duathlon First Start

9:45am: Novice Duathlon Last Start

START PLAN

Competitors will be started from fastest to slowest to avoid passing where possible and will be set off 15 seconds apart to encourage further distancing. More information as to how this will work will be given in race briefing email. 

There will be an online race briefing sent out after entries close to discourage gathering at the event.

 

Rules

This race is held under the regulations of TriathlonScotland and the British Triathlon federation - see 

http://www.britishtriathlon.org/about

 

Refund Policy 

At the organiser's discretion, 90% refunds (minus credit card processing fees) with the remaining 10% donated to our partner charity CHAS will be issued to any competitor who withdraws from the event more than 14 days before the event. Withdrawals after that date will be refunded if, and only if the competitors place can be filled from a waiting list. No Refunds will be issued after September 14th, subject to changes to course and/or event type. 

We'd like to thank our sponsors for all their support.

 

 

Prices

UntilDiscounted*Standard
06 Nov 2019£35.50£40.00
06 Sep 2020£40.50£45.00

*Discounted for members of any of TS TE WT

UntilDiscounted*Standard
06 Sep 2020£22.00£24.00

*Discounted for members of any of TS TE WT

UntilDiscounted*Standard
01 Aug 2020£22.50£25.00

*Discounted for members of any of TS TE WT

UntilDiscounted*Standard
01 Aug 2020£22.50£25.00

*Discounted for members of any of TS TE WT

UntilDiscounted*Standard
01 Aug 2020£22.50£25.00

*Discounted for members of any of TS TE WT

UntilDiscounted*Standard
01 Aug 2020£22.50£25.00

*Discounted for members of any of TS TE WT

To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up

Dates and Status

Date: 20 Sep 2020

Status: Closed

EventAvailable/TotalClosing Date
St Andrews Autumn Duathlon 2020??/15006 Sep 2020
St Andrews Autumn Novice Duathlon 2020??/1606 Sep 2020
St Andrews Tristars 3 Run??/2001 Aug 2020
St Andrews Tristars 2 Run??/2001 Aug 2020
St Andrews Tristars 1 Run??/2001 Aug 2020
St Andrews Tristart Run??/2001 Aug 2020

Organiser

Lucy Cottee

07423173485

   

Event Routes