Rouken Glen Cyclocross (RGCX)
20 Jan 2019
R G C X V
ROUKEN GLEN CYCLOCROSS
- The event will take place in Rouken Glen Park in the 'High Meadows' part of the park, south west corner, west of the burn.
- The race format will be that of two ability categorised races, open to men and women, 16 years and over - the relevant age is as you come on the 20th of January 2019.
- We shall place you into either the A or the B race depending on your performances in this season's previous races. See www.superquaich.cx for more information on the race format.
- The races will run for 50 mins plus one lap.
The (PROVISIONAL) TIMINGS
- We are aiming fo the B-race to kick off at 11am, the A-Race at 1pm
- The course will be open to all riders at 10am for practise.
- Timings are subject to change. Exact timings will be communicated closer to the race date.
- There will be 220 entries available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Entry is £20 per rider.
- The closing date for advance entries is the 6th of January 2019.
- There will be no entries on the day.
- This is a small, club run, grass roots 'cross event. We invest alot of money into the event and once payment has been made we've already spent it to make RGCX as amazing as it can be. Therefore unfortunately no refunds will be given.
- The race is at ROUKEN GLEN PARK, Rouken Glen Road, Giffnock, East Renfrewshire G46 7LL. Details on where to park, where to sign on, where to start will be sent out closer to the race date. For those without a vehicle, the park is right beside Whitecraigs train station, connecting to Glasgow Central.
Any questions please feel free to drop Jim Cameron an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is protected with Event Protect
Event Protect is the industry standard in event cancellation for Primary Ticket Agents, Secondary Ticket Agents, Events, Travel Package Providers, Venues and Sports Teams. Seeing the Event Protect trademark logo means that if the event is cancelled / postponed / abandoned or curtailed due to circumstances outside of our control, Event Protect will provide ticket holders with a quick refund directly to their chosen bank account, no matter the financial state of the Event Organiser or Ticket Agent. This includes booking fees and any extras if booked as part of an event package. To find out more information about Event Protect, please visit our website
|06 Jan 2019||£20.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 220
Places Available: ??List