Rouken Glen Cyclocross (RGCX)
15 Jan 17
RGCX the Third
- The event will take place in Rouken Glen Park in the 'High Meadows' part of the park, south west corner, west of the burn.
- The race format will be that of two ability categorised races, open to men and women, 16 years and over - the relevant age is as you come on the 15th of January 2017.
- We shall place you into either the A or the B race depending on your performances in this season's (2016) previous races. See www.superquaich.cx for more information on the race format.
- The races will run for 55 mins plus one lap.
The (PROVISIONAL) TIMINGS
- We are aiming fo the B-race to kick off at 11am, the A-Race at 1pm
- The course will be open to all riders at 10am for practise.
- Timings are subject to change. Exact timings will be communicated closer to the race date.
- There will be 220 entries available.
- 180 entries will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Entries after the first 180 entries will then be added to the waiting list from which a further 40 entries will be chosen by the organiser.
- The top ranked 100 entrants will be placed in the A race, as mentioned above.
- Entry is £20 per rider.
- The event will be run Under the Rules and Regulations of TLI Cycling Ltd. Part of the entry fee £5 will go towards your TLI day membership. If you're a member of TLI (this is NOT the same as a British Cycling membership), great, you get to race for £15, if not, you will require the TLI day membership. Under 18s will receive a free day membership. Please do not provide fake TLI membership numbers in order to save £5. You will be found out, you will be taken off the entrants list and the rest of the Super Quaich organisers will be informed of your ways.
- The closing date for advance entries is the 11th of December 2016.
- There will be no entries on the day.
- Unfortunately no refunds will be given.
- The race is at ROUKEN GLEN PARK, Rouken Glen Road, Giffnock, East Renfrewshire G46 7LL. Details on where to park, where to sign on, where to start will be sent out closer to the race date. For those without a vehicle, the park is right beside Whitecraigs train station, connecting to Glasgow Central.
Any questions please feel free to drop Jim Cameron an email email@example.com
Total Places: 180
Places Available: ??
*Discounted for members of The League International
For each sign-up with a card payment, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 5% (min 60p). You pay no surcharge