Penicuik 10k Road Race
12 May 18
The 35th Penicuik 10km Road Race
12th May 2018 :: Start Time 11am
Registration is open between 9am and 10.30am for all pre-entered runners to collect their numbers and for those wishing to register to enter on the day.
Declarations, changing facilities and post-race refreshments are located at:
Penicuik High School, Carlops Road, Penicuik EH26 9EP(See a Google Map here)
- Pre-entry fee £9 (affiliated) or £11 (non affiliated)
- Entry on the day £12 or £14
- Prizes to major category winners
- Teams: First 3 seniors to finish per club
- Under UK Athletics Rules
- Scottish Athletics Permit Event
- Medal for first 220 runners
17 or older on 31/08/2017
20 – 39
20 or older on 01/09/2017
40+ on Race Day
- No Headphones/Earphones/iPods etc permitted during race - disqualification is a certainty
- Post Race Refreshments, home baking & prize-giving in Penicuik High School (Bring a charity donation)
- No fancy dress or those wishing to shake a charity bucket
- Time limit 1h 30mins
- We are trying to be as Eco-friendly as possible to please 'Bring you own Cup' for tea and coffee
- The charity we are supporting this year is SIMBA Simpson's Memory Box Appeal
Maps of the race route or start?... See our Maps page
How hilly is the route?... See its elevation profile
More questions?... See our Frequently Asked Questions page
If you don't want to enter and pay online via EntryCentral.com you can still download, print and post and entry form from our website.
We are unable to offer refunds.
For further enquiries about the race that can't be answered from the information on our website, please contact the Race Convener, Susie Maxwell, 48 St James's Gardens, Penicuik, EH26 9DU, tel 07879 030 669, or via email at .
Just many thanks for 10k race this afternoon. Much enjoyed and as hard as expected....!! Everyone so friendly and encouraging. Great marshals and so well organised
Thanks, Anne McQuitty
Just the usual short note to thank yourself and all those who helped in the organisation and running of todays' race - as always, all excellently done - the organisation was immaculate - and, even after all these years, I still can't believe how many people you get out on the course - most of Penicuik by the looks of it.
I'm not sure if I'll manage another one - that hill has got so much steeper over the years - but I'll try!
Jim Macgregor, Moray RR
Total Places: 300
Places Available: ??
|10 May 2018||£9.00||£11.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge