The 34th Penicuik 10k Road Race
13 May 17
The 34th Penicuik 10km Road Race
13th May 2017 :: Start Time 2:15pm
Registration is open between 12noon and 1.30pm for all pre-entered runners to collect their numbers and for those wishing to register to enter on the day.
Declarations, changing facilities and post-race refreshments are located at:
Penicuik High School, Carlops Road, Penicuik EH26 9EP(See a Google Map here)
- Pre-entry fee £9 (affiliated) or £11 (non affiliated)
- Entry on the day £12 or £14
- Prizes to major category winners
- Teams: First 3 seniors to finish per club
- Under UK Athletics Rules
- Scottish Athletics Permit Event
- Medal for first 220 runners
17 or older on 31/08/2016
20 – 39
20 or older on 01/09/2016
40+ on Race Day
- No Headphones/Earphones/iPods etc permitted during race
- Post Race Refreshments, home baking & prize-giving in Penicuik High School (Bring a charity donation)
- No fancy dress or those wishing to shake a charity bucket
- Time limit 1h 30mins
Maps of the race route or start?... See our Maps page
How hilly is the route?... See its elevation profile
More questions?... See our Frequently Asked Questions page
If you don't want to enter and pay online via EntryCentral.com you can still download, print and post and entry form from our website.
We are unable to offer refunds.
For further enquiries about the race that can't be answered from the information on our website, please contact the Race Convener, Susie Maxwell, 48 St James's Gardens, Penicuik, EH26 9DU, tel 07879 030 669, or via email at .
I can’t think of a better organised race than this – I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve done it – it’s always one of the highlights of the running year.
Well done to all concerned.
Once again a terrific day out in Penicuik, race is really good, brilliant run in, enjoy the hill challenge. And the scoff afterwards - unbeatable. Everyone is so friendly - a credit to the club and the town .
Total Places: 300
Places Available: ??
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
For each sign-up with a card payment, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 5% (min 60p). You pay no surcharge