Pedal the Peninsula
17 Sep 17
Come along and join a great day out!
When: Sunday 17th September 2017
Where: Downpatrick Street Car Park (behind Danske bank) Downpatrick Street, Saintfield BT24 7AA
Ride commences: 9:30am
Distance: 56 miles around Strangford Lough
Cost: Adults £15pp online or £20 on the day.
Entry includes: Ferry crossing, delicious home made tray breaks and refreshments at Portaferry during the cycle. Scrumptious stew as you rest your weary legs and compare mph's at the finish at Rowallane Inn Saintfield.
YOU CAN NOW FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Route can be found at the following link via Mapmyride: MAPMYRIDE
All monies raised will be reinvested into Saintfield Village.
This cycle is organised by Saintfield Development Association Charity number HMRC NI00201
- Cancellations ~ we cannot refund entry fees after the application has been processed
- Registration between 8:30am and 9:15 am on 17th September 2017. PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME
- MASS START at 9:30am. WE RECOMMEND THAT HELMETS ARE WORN AT ALL TIMES
- RULES OF THE ROAD MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
- Personal information will not be passed onto any third parties
I understand and agree that I participate in this event entirely at my own risk. I must ride in a manner which is safe for myself and all others. I agree that no liability whatsoever shall attach to the Promoter, any Event Official or any Member of the Promoting Club in respect of injury, loss or damage suffered by parent or child in or by reason of the event, however caused.