Orkney CC - Three County 10-mile Individual Time Trial
07 Aug 2021
3-County 10-mile Individual TT
Saturday 7th August, Finstown, Orkney
(sponsored by The Pit Stop Garage, Kirkwall)
Entries are now open for the inaugural 3-County 10-mile Individual Time Trial challenge between Orkney, Shetland and Caithness.
The event will be held to CTT regulations over Orkney CC’s 10-mile course in Firth, Finstown.
Entry Fee £5
Medals and prizes.
Sign-on 10.45AM to 11.15AM
Riders from clubs outside of Orkney, Shetland and Caithness are welcome to enter.
Under 18’s must have parental permission and U16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
A rear flashing light is mandatory.
Closing date Wednesday 4th August.
For and on behalf of Cycling Time Trials under its Rules & Regulations
Covid-19 Specific Terms and Conditions
By submitting an entry, you hereby declare that:
- You are aware of, and adhere to, the latest Government and Scottish Cycling Guidelines around Covid-19 and take responsibility for your behaviour at the event
- You will take personal responsibility for your hygiene at the event by washing and sanitising your hands regularly and practice good respiratory hygiene
- You will read in advance and listen, on the day of the event, to all communications and instructions provided and adhere to them accordingly.
- You will not attend if you have any Covid-19 Symptoms.
- You will adhere to social distancing requirements at all times
- You will notify Orkney CC if you develop symptoms after the event so other attendees can be informed via the “Test and Protect” protocols
|05 Aug 2021||£5.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 50
Places Available: ??List