2) 10.30-11am (1-2-1 Swim Training)
20 Jan 2021
1-2-1 Open Water Swim Training (Wed/Sat, 10-2.00pm)
During lockdown people are still allowed to exercise outdoors so we're happy, therefore, to provide twice weekly 30 minute 1-2-1 training swims on Weds/Sats complete with water safety. We know how important exercise is for peoples mental and physical wellbeing so we want to be there for you. For further Gov information https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-lockdown-stay-at-home#exercising
- These sessions are training focused and do not include any tuition so you must already be a competent cold water swimmer.
- No beginner swimmers or spectators.
- Towfloats are recommended but not compulsory.
- Arrive swim ready 5mins before your time-slot.
- Leave valuables at your car.
- Your keys can be put in a dry bag on our kayak.
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 2