One Mile Run Challenge (For EACH)
30 Jun 2020
It's simple - run as fast as you can for 1 mile (1.609km's) and see what you can do!
You don't have to be fast as this is mainly about challenging yourself and helping others at the same time.
The cost is £2.00 (plus 50p Entrycentral booking fee).
By taking part in this event you are also supporting our chosen charity for this month which is East Anglian Children's Hospices (EACH). Like a lot of charities they are finding it difficult to raise much needed funds during the Covid-19 pandemic. With all profits going to EACH we hope our event will help a little.
Additional donation to EACH can also be made before completing your entry should you wish to.
The event is open to children but they should be accompanied/supervised by a responsible adult.
You can do your 1 mile effort outdoors or indoors on a treadmill...or both if you enter twice!
Once you've caught your breath send us some form of evidence - Strava workout or GPS watch data etc.
We will have leaderboards on our website at www.canbuttri.co.uk and post regular updates on our facebook page.
Whilst this event is mainly for fun we will send out some small gifts/prizes in the form of our exclusive Can But Tri trolley/locker coins (UK postage only) to the fastes male and female for both indoor and outdoor runs. We will also send out a few random prizes too. so everyone is in with a chance!
A quick reminder: -
- Please ensure you are sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in this event.
- Please warm up properly before completing your effort, especially if you are going to push your limits.
- Please be mindful of your own safety especially if completing your effort out on the roads.
- Please observe all current Covid-19 guidance/rules from the Government.
- Please only submit honest information about your run - We are sure you would anyway, but we do reserve the right to disqualify entrants without refund if we have sufficient evidence to suggest they have cheated in anyway (e.g. using a bike or motorised vehicle for example). This would of course be a last resort and not something we expect to encounter in what is essentially a bit of fun.
- Enjoy it if you can!
If you have any questions then please let us know - firstname.lastname@example.org
Iain & Jill Dawson
Can But Tri Events
|30 Jun 2020||£2.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 100
Places Available: ??