Old Tram Mile Series (2 of 3)
11 Apr 2020
Welcome to the Old Tram Mile Series 2020
Venue: Old Tram Road, Preston, PR1 9TY
Series Dates: Sat 21st March 2020, Sat 11th April 2020 & Sat 16th May 2020.
Start Time: Race Registation at 9.45am (next to the (now closed) Old Tram Bridge), Race Briefing at 10am, First race starts at 10.15am (Up the Old Tram Road), Second race starts at 10.30am (Down the Old Tram Road).
Entry fees: See table below for standard pricing.
|Old Tram Mile Series 2020 - Price Guide|
|Single Mile (Up or Down Course)||In Advance||£3||£5|
|Single Mile (Up or Down Course)||On The Day||£4||£6|
|The Doubler (Both Up & Down mile courses)||In Advance||£5||£9|
|The Doubler (Both Up & Down mile courses)||On The Day||£6||£10|
|Series - Single Mile (Up or Down Course)||In Advance||£8||£14|
|Series - Single Mile (Up or Down Course)||On The Day||£11||£17|
|Series - Doubler (Up & Down mile courses)||In Advance||£13||£25|
|Series - Doubler (Up & Down mile courses)||On The Day||£16||£28|
- Three-Part Series along the Old Tram Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 9TY.
- Chip-timed and accurately UKA measured mile-long course.
- Participants have the choice of running 'up the old tram mile' (ran first), 'down the old tram mile' (ran second) or both (for 2-miles) - See price guide above.
- The series will take place on Sat 21st March, Sat 11th April and Sat 16th May, starting from 10.15am. Race registration by the (now closed) Old Tram Bridge at 9.45am, Race Briefing at 10am.
- There are no winners prizes for each event or the series. A medal will be given to any of the Series finishers only (both the single-mile series runners and 'doubler' series runners)
- Children/Juniors allowed (if accompanied by an adult please)
- There will be a small bag drop area offered (items left at owners risk).
- Toilets are available at the Pavilion Cafe, Avenham Park (PR1 8JT, 0.5 miles from initial start line/second finish line) or the Hunters Pub (Hennel Lane, 0.4 miles from initial finish line/second start line).
- There is no parking available in the immediate vicinity - closest being on-street parking near the Hunters Pub or Vernon Carus Sports Club (Factory Lane, PR1 9SN).
By entering the event you:
- Declare that you are medically fit to participate, take part at you own risk & cannot hold the organisers responsible for any injury sustained or for any property lost during the race.
- Declare that you are an amateur as stated in UKA/EA rules and will abide by those rules. Hereby agree that the organisers or associates shall not be liable for any accident, injury, loss or damage as a consequence of your participation in the Race(s).
- You agree that Running Services Limited (T/A TheRunBible.com) may publish personal information as part of the results of this event and may pass such information to the governing body or any affiliated organisation for the purposes of insurance, licences or for publishing results either for the event along or combined with or compared with other events. Results may include (but not be limited to) name, club, race times and age category.
- You agree that any medical information provided for this event can be passed on if required for purposes of insurance and for medical and first aid cover associated with the event.
- You agree that your contact details can be used to communicate with you for matters relating to the organisation of this event, including but not limited to, updates on event planning and results and for communication about holding of this event.
- All children attending the event to run or spectate must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Should the races have to be cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond the organisers control or in the event of bad weather making the course too dangerous to run - the organisers will offer entrants the choice of transferring their entry to another one of the race series or a refund. NOTE: It is the entrants responsibility to check the race is still on before travelling, the organisers will, post on Facebook, and email all entrants if there are any last minute changes - please check your email before travelling.
- SAFETY: Please listen to the race briefing and marshalls instructions at all times. Having your earphones in or massive headphones on is not advised - not only because you look like a numpty, but mainly due to safety reasons - we need you to be able to hear the marshalls and things going on around you - remember you are running on a public right of way!
- CHANGES TO YOUR ENTRY: As a general rule entries are non-transferable and non-refundable unless in truly exceptional circumstances (e.g. not that it's a bit windy or raining and you're a wuss!).
- ETIQUETTE: We love runners, but only those who smile and are friendly. As a general life rule - don't be a d*ck, don't do things like drop rubbish (please take it home with you) and be respectful to those around you. Listen to the marshalls at all times, they're awesome, but if you're a d*ck they're not so awesome (they get craggy, especially Mrs P...Wife of the RD...) and they have the right to DQ you.
TheRunBible.com (part of Running Services Limited)
Dan Paton - Mobile Number: 07852 999635, Email Address: email@example.com
Dates and Status
Date: 11 Apr 2020
Closing Date: 16 Mar 2020
Places Available/Total: ??/100