Off Road Time Trial
09 Aug 2020
We are really excited to to offer this new off-road time trial event held at the stunning High Lodge in the heart of Thetford Forest.
It's our first event since the Covid-19 pandemic struck in March - we hope you will join us!
It's simple - ride 3 anti-clockwise laps of the bike route we normally use for our duathlons (i.e. the opposite direction to normal).
It's 11km's in total and will be well signed with marshal's also at key points to guide you.
Complete the course in as fast a time as possible - However it's really a personal time trial, so this event is suitable for everyone regardless of how fast you are!
The route takes in well maintained fire trails/bike routes and is suitable for mountain, cross, gravel or hybrid bikes.
A helmet must be worn for this event.
A 'welcome back' medal awaits all finishers...it's a nice one too!
Your entry fee is inclusive of the Entrycentral electronic payment service charges so there's no hidden charges.
When entering select a wave/race start time. If that wave is full try one of the others. We will open up spaces in the morning waves first and once they are filled we will open up additional wave starts for the afternoon.
To run this event we currently have to make several covid-19 related adjustments: -
- You will need to declare yourself covid symptom free prior to the event and not attend if you have any symptoms or are unwell
- Registration will be provided in a covid-secure way
- Hand sanitizer will be provided, but please bring your own if you can
- Please bring a pen to complete personal details on the back of your race number
- You will need to maintain social distancing of 1m+ at all times
- Race briefing will be sent out electronically prior to the event - no on the day breifings will be provided but individual questions can still be addressed
- Riders will be placed in waves of 6 people with each wave starting at 30 minute intervals
- Riders within each wave will start one at a time with 30 second gaps between each individual
- You will not be able to congregrate at the finish
Further information and details alongside confirmation of wave/start times will be sent by email and posted on our website a few days before the event.
Results will be posted later the same day by 8pm.
We look forward to seeing you at High Lodge.
If you have any questions or issues please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Iain & Jill Dawson
Can But Tri Events Team
|20 Jul 2020||£14.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Date: 09 Aug 2020
Closing Date: 20 Jul 2020
|Off Road Time Trial - 10:00am Wave Start||??/6|
|Off Road Time Trial - 10:30am Wave Start||??/6|
|Off Road Time Trial - 11:00am Wave Start||??/6|
|Off Road Time Trial - 11:30am Wave Start||??/6|