Time Trial League
01 Sep 17
The Time Trial league is a club training session for triathletes, primarily for the Olympian, Invictus and QUB Triathlon clubs.
The host club for the Time Trial league is the Olympian triathlon club.
- All participants must hold current Triathlon Ireland insurance, either a training or race license.
- All particiapants must be a member of an affiliated Triathlon Ireland triathlon club.
- All participants must agree to help with marshalling duties.
- All participants must sign on at each session.
- All participants bikes must be fitted with a working rear light.
These events are timed training sessions, not races, and there are a number of different events that reflect a fun element. The organisers are all volunteers and everyone is expected to help out. There is a BBQ night in the summer and prize giving evening in October.
The entry fee is an optional donation and is used for equipment, the BBQ and prize giving night.