Killinchy 150 Leisure Cycle
18 Aug 2019
Welcome to the Killinchy 150 Leisure Cycle event!
KCC are proud to announce the sixth year of their Leisure Cycle event, consisting of three distances (150K, 80K and 25K) to suit all fitness levels and abilities. The event is on the 18th August 2019 and the routes take in some of the most scenic areas of the County Down countryside.
Proceeds from the Entry Fee will go to our nominated charities for the event, which are the Children's Heartbeat Trust and Kodi's Krew.
The Children's Heartbeat Trust is a local charity, supporting families of children and young people with Heart Disease in Northern Ireland.
Kodi's Krew was set up to help raise funds to treat brave 11 year old Killinchy girl Kodi Brown, who was diagnosed with a brain tumour and required pioneering immunotherapy treatment in Germany. Unfortunately, Kodi lost her battle very recently, much to the sadness of everyone in the local community. However, the club would like to support her charity, enabling her parents to support a worthwhile cause in her name.
The event starts and finishes at Killinchy Community Hall and will be fully supported with a team of Marshalls, motorcycle outriders, and medical backup. Routes are available on the club website: www.killinchycc.co.uk
The Poacher's Pocket (winner of the "Irish Restaurant Awards - Gastro Pub of the Year 2014-2018") are the main event sponsors, providing a delicious BBQ at the finish for all competitors.
Note: BBQ from 1pm to 4pm, wristbands must be displayed for food.
Facilities for the event include:
- Changing facilities
- Car parking
- Refreshment stops will be at Clontonacally (K80 & K150) and the Quoile Amenity area (K150 only)
- Lunch stop for the K150 will be at the Lakeside Inn, Ballydugan Lake, Drumcullen Road
A Prize Draw will be held on the day, with the following great prizes up for grabs:
- A £100 voucher for Podium 4 Sport
- A £80 voucher for The Poacher's Pocket
- A Sports Massage or dedicated Development Program from FuncTrain
PLEASE SEE UPDATED REGISTRATION & START TIMES BELOW.
- All Online entries must be received by Fri 16th August 2019, price £15 (£20 if insurance is required on the day); entry on the day will be priced at £20 (plus insurance if required.)
- Cancellations: we cannot refund entry fees after the application has been processed
- K25: Registration opens 10:00am on the day, start time 11:00am
- K80: Registration opens 9:00am on the day, start time 10:00am
- K150: Registration opens 8:00am on the day, start time 9:00am
- HELMETS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
- RULES OF THE ROAD MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL NOT BE PASSED TO ANY THIRD PARTIES
This event is protected with Event Protect
Event Protect is the industry standard in event cancellation for Primary Ticket Agents, Secondary Ticket Agents, Events, Travel Package Providers, Venues and Sports Teams. Seeing the Event Protect trademark logo means that if the event is cancelled / postponed / abandoned or curtailed due to circumstances outside of our control, Event Protect will provide ticket holders with a quick refund directly to their chosen bank account, no matter the financial state of the Event Organiser or Ticket Agent. This includes booking fees and any extras if booked as part of an event package. To find out more information about Event Protect, please visit our website
|15 Aug 2019||£15.00||£20.00|
*Discounted for members of Cycling Ireland
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 500
Places Available: ??List