Hopton Court Trail Run - Autumn 2020
27 Sep 2020
The Hopton Court Trail Run - Autumn 2020 - Sunday 27th September.
5K, 10K, Half Marathon, 20K Team Relay (4 runners) and Canicross options.
A challenging trail run set in the stunning surroundings of the Hopton Court Estate in South Shropshire. An exclusive opportunity to experience this private, multi terrain route through woodland, across fields and over streams.
- Hopton Court, Hopton Wafers, Near Cleobury Mortimer, South Shropshire, DY14 0EF.
- Car-parking: FREE next to event start.
Registration and run briefing:
- Your run number and info pack will be sent out by post in advance.
- Run briefing for the half marathon and team relay at 09.15 ready for a 09.30 start.
- Run briefing for the 5K and 10K is 09.45 ready for a 10.00 start.
- Half marathon - 4 laps plus an extra 1K loop (min age 17)
- 20K Team Relay - 4 runners complete one 5K lap each (min age 11)
- 10K - 2 laps (min age 15)
- 5K - 1 lap (min age 11)
The route is marked out with arrows and marshals will be in key areas. The terrain is a mixture of fields, woodland and hard standing footpaths. There is also a shallow water crossing with an option to either run through it or over it! The route in its most basic form is undulating with some challenging areas as well as some downhill breathers.
Run instructions following current government guidelines.
- Your run number must be visible on your front.
- There will be a water station at the 5k lap point on the course. Due to current guidelines we suggest you bring along your own drinks to minimise too many touch points. Please do not discard any plastic bottles or gel wrappers etc on the route.
- There will be refreshments available to purchase after the finish line. Enjoy a beer, soft drink or snack to celebrate.
- Everybody receives a medal and an official time.
- Full results will be announced on our Facebook page within 48 hours.
- Dogs are permitted to run with an adult on any of the distances. They must be on a canicross lead/harness attached to the runner at all times on the route. You must carry poo bags and dispose responsibly.
- Due to current guidelines we will not be able to offer a bag drop service. Don't worry the car park is next to the start/finish line.
- We will be sending runners off in smaller waves. Spectators are welcome, however we can't allow crowding at the start and finish line.
|27 Sep 2020||£25.00|
|27 Sep 2020||£19.00|
|27 Sep 2020||£60.00|
|27 Sep 2020||£15.00|
Dates and Status
Date: 27 Sep 2020
Closing Date: 27 Sep 2020
Places Available/Total: ??/500