03 Nov 2018
This Festival is in a testing state, and is not open for public sign-ups until the organiser has launched it.
H A L L O X
Halloween, not Halloween
- The event will take place in Nether Pollok, an adjacent park to Pollok Park. Just off Haggs Road, Southside of Glasgow.
- Fancy dress strongly encouraged, if you don't turn up in fancy dress you're a misery and you'll get sent to the back of the grid.
- The race will be in complete darkness, strong lights mandatory, no lights no race.
- There will be a few spooky surprises throughout the race, sense of humour essential!
- The WEE race will run for 20 minutes plus one lap, open to juniors aged 10-15 years old - the relevant age is as you come on the 3rd November 2018.
- The BIG race will run for 50 minutes plus one lap, 16 years and over - the relevant age is as you come on the 3rd November 2018.
- Equal prizes for male and female.
- Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd senior male & female.
- Goodie bags for 1st, 2nd and 3rd under 12 and under 16 boys and girls.
The (PROVISIONAL) TIMINGS
- WEE race course open for practise 5pm.
- WEE race 5:45pm start.
- BIG race course open for practise 6:30pm.
- BIG race 7:30pm start.
- Timings are subject to change. Exact timings will be communicated closer to the race date.
- For the WEE race there will be 50 entries for the scariest 'cross kids, available on a first-come-first-served basis, entry is £5 per rider
- For the BIG race there will be 150 entries for the creepiest 'cross ghouls, available on a first-come-first-served basis, entry is £20 per rider.
- The closing date for advance entries is the 27th October 2018.
- There will be no entries on the day.
- This is a small, club run, grass roots 'cross event. We invest alot of money into the event and once payment has been made we've already spent it to make this as amazing as it can be. Therefore unfortunately no refunds will be given.
- The race is at Nether Pollok Park, 49 Haggs Road, Glasgow, G41 4AP. Details on where to park, where to sign on, where to start will be sent out closer to the race date. For those without a vehicle, the park is 5 minute walk from Crossmyloof train station, connecting to Glasgow Central.
- If you have any questions at all please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|12 Nov 2018||£20.00|
|12 Nov 2018||£5.00|
Dates and Status
Date: 03 Nov 2018
Closing Date: 12 Nov 2018