GH Motorcycles Enduro Fun Day
23 Sep 18
GH MOTORCYCLES ENDURO FUN DAY - HALSTEAD HILLS
With kind permission of the land owners
Sunday 23rd September 2018
Halstead Hills - postcode TBC
Clerk of the Course : Gavin Hockey (PERMIT #: 18929)
Entries Secretary : Dale Gladwin (email@example.com)
ANNOUNCMENT: GH Motorcycles run these fun day events purely for practicing only. It is not a race or a competition and we expect riders to ride accordingly. It is set up especially for GH Motorcycles customers. As it says in the title, it is an ENDURO fun day and held on an enduro course, not a motocross course. If you need any further information regarding this please call Gavin on 07771986592.
Insurance: We have insurance cover for this event with Lockton insurance which is £3 million pounds public imdemnity. This does not cover personal injury.
- Open to adult riders over 16 years old. Must have a GH Motorcycles Enduro Fun Day Membership.
- Be a customer of GH Motorcycles.
- Have an adult Enduro or Motocross bike. With the silencer complying to ACU noise levels (94 dBA). Anybody with a bike exceeding this figure will be asked to leave the event.
- All the correct safety gear must be worn at all times when riding. Anyone wearing jeans, hoodies etc… will again be asked to leave.
- No pitbikes or road bikes. The event is strictly for adult enduro competition and motocross models only. Kids track is for 65cc-85cc sized machines or equivalent.
- Must be booked online at Entry Central £35 (these entries are none refundable and cannot be added on the another fun day event unless notified 72 hours before event) or call GH Motorcycles to book in and pay on the day £40
- Any aggressive or dangerous riding seen by our officials or fellow riders will be asked to leave and not return ( remember it’s an Enduro Fun Day, not a race event)
- Strictly NO riding in the paddock
- Wrist bands will be checked randomly throughout the day. We advise you to put them on the outside of you jerseys to be seen easily.
Course: Halstead Hills is a new piece of land that GH Motorcycles has aquired and will be a great course set out over grassy fields and using some wooded areas nearby too.
Entries and Fees: Individual Entry - £35.00
Online entries must be cancelled 72 hours before the event starts in order for you to obtain a refund. Cancellation must be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org £10 will be deducted to cover costs. Entries close on Friday 16th March 2018 or when full (Max 100).
Signing On: Will be from 8.00 am and the track opens for riding at 9.00am and ends at 1:30pm. No grouping or sessions.
Noise: Random noise tests may take place during the event. So please make sure your bike complys or you will be asked to leave.
Tyres: Any permitted
Security : Riders must be aware that the security of their machine and other property, remains their responsibility at all times.
|21 Sep 2018||£35.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 80
Places Available: ??