02 Sep 17
The Glenmore 24 - How far can you go?
On Entry Central, the Glenmore 24 Festival contains two events. The "Glenmore 24" is for all solo runners, whether you are entering the 12 or 24 hour race. The relay race has its own category.
- The 2017 race starts at midday on Saturday 2nd September.
- There will be 150 places available for solo runners.
- There will be 10 relay teams made up of four runners.
- Only one person needs to enter on behalf of a team and we will be in touch to get your other runner's details.
- The race will be run under a Scottish Athletics Race Permit.
- There are no support runners allowed and you can't run with your dug.
Relay teams - don't worry about having this information at this time, we'll be in touch to get this from you along with team member's details.
Bill & Mike
|Glenmore 24 - Relay Team||02/09/2017||??/10||Closed||12/08/2017|