Fusion Triathlon Junior Summer camp one
27 Jun 18
Wednesday 27th June to Friday 29th June 2018
Fusion Triathlon Club’s Triathlon Camps are very popular and we strongly recommend signing up as soon as possible as our camps fill up really quickly!
A 3 day triathlon camp during the Summer school holidays starting on the Monday, we will be providing a fantastic opportunity for kids aged 8 – 15 to train in the disciplines of triathlon of swimming, cycling and running but to find out more about the sport, learn about racing, the right nutrition, bike maintenance and how to stretch properly. Delivered by Scotland’s most successful Junior Triathlon Club, with very experienced professional triathlon coaches. The camp will be run out of Bellahouston Leisure Centre, perhaps the best location in Scotland for Junior training, with a 6 lane 25 metre pool with anti-turbulence ropes, a dedicated cycle activity centre with miles of closed road cycle routes and brilliant run routes.
The programme will be delivered every day 9-3.30. Specific details on the programme will be announced nearer the time.
We request that all juniors attending can swim 4 lengths front crawl with their head in the water, have a working bike and mandatory helmet. Also come prepared with waterproof kit for outdoors. We will have an hour lunch break and the kids should bring money for the café or a packed lunch. We would be delighted to accept kids from any club or kids who are interested but never done any triathlon before, as long as they meet the above requirements.
The cost of the camp is £75 for the 3 days
1. If parents would like to drop off earlier and pick up slightly later due to work, then please let us know and we will try to accommodate, subject to a small fee.
2. We will provide secure overnight bike storage for the 3 days for ease and we will have a permanent base each day within Bellahouston Leisure Centre to store all the other kit.
3. Kids need to bring all their swim, bike and run gear and we suggest a change of clothes to wear indoors while on lunch, workshops, and other activities. i.e. jumper and jeans etc. Waterproof kit essential.
4. We are unfortunately not able to offer any refunds once payment has been made, unless we can find another child to fill your place. We will also charge a £5 admin fee for arranging this.
6. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
|23 Jun 2018||£50.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 24
Places Available: ??List