Fusion Triathlon Junior Summer camp one
08 Jul 2019
Monday 8th July to Thursday 11th July 2019
Fusion Triathlon Club’s Triathlon Camps are very popular and we strongly recommend signing up as soon as possible as our camps fill up really quickly!
A 4 day triathlon camp during the Summer school holidays starting on the Monday, we will be providing a fantastic opportunity for kids aged 8 – 15 to train in the disciplines of triathlon of swimming, cycling and running but to find out more about the sport, learn about racing, the right nutrition, bike maintenance and how to stretch properly. Delivered by Scotland’s most successful Junior Triathlon Club, with very experienced professional triathlon coaches. The camp will be run out of Bellahouston Leisure Centre, perhaps the best location in Scotland for Junior training, with a 6 lane 25 metre pool with anti-turbulence ropes, a dedicated cycle activity centre with miles of closed road cycle routes and brilliant run routes.
The programme will be delivered every day 9-3.30. Specific details on the programme will be announced nearer the time.
We request that all juniors attending can swim 4 lengths front crawl with their head in the water, have a working bike and mandatory helmet. Also come prepared with waterproof kit for outdoors. We will have an hour lunch break and the kids should bring money for the café or a packed lunch. We would be delighted to accept kids from any club or kids who are interested but never done any triathlon before, as long as they meet the above requirements.
The cost of the camp is £100 for the 4 days
1. If parents would like to drop off earlier and pick up slightly later due to work, then please let us know and we will try to accommodate, subject to a small fee.
2. We will provide secure overnight bike storage for the 4 days for ease and we will have a permanent base each day within Bellahouston Leisure Centre to store all the other kit.
3. Kids need to bring all their swim, bike and run gear and we suggest a change of clothes to wear indoors while on lunch, workshops, and other activities. i.e. jumper and jeans etc. Waterproof kit essential.
4. We are unfortunately not able to offer any refunds once payment has been made, unless we can find another child to fill your place. We will also charge a £5 admin fee for arranging this.
6. Please contact email@example.com with any further questions.
This event is protected with Event Protect
Event Protect is the industry standard in event cancellation for Primary Ticket Agents, Secondary Ticket Agents, Events, Travel Package Providers, Venues and Sports Teams. Seeing the Event Protect trademark logo means that if the event is cancelled / postponed / abandoned or curtailed due to circumstances outside of our control, Event Protect will provide ticket holders with a quick refund directly to their chosen bank account, no matter the financial state of the Event Organiser or Ticket Agent. This includes booking fees and any extras if booked as part of an event package. To find out more information about Event Protect, please visit our website
|01 Jul 2019||£100.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 24
Places Available: ??List