Fife Leisure Indoor League
22 Jan 17
This is an indoor league compeition with a run,jump & throw format for the following four clubs:
- Pitreavie AAC
- Dunfermline Track & Field
- Fife AC
- Run, Jump & Throw (run by Ricky, Kenny & Lisa)
The league will be held on the following dates:
- Match 1 - Sunday 22nd January
- Match 2 - Sunday 19th February
- FInal - Saturday 25th March
The first two matches will start at 11am, the third match time is 12pm
This compeition is for the following age groups:
- Under 11 - Born between 1 Sept 2006 and 31 Aug 2008
- Under 13: Born between 1 Sept 2004 - 31 Aug 2006
At each match all athletes will participate in a run, jump and throw. There is no limit to the number of athletes from each club, the top three athletes in each event from each club will be awarded points for their club. There will be a trophy awarded to the club with the most points after the three matches.
Medals will be awarded to the top three athletes in each event (per age group) at the final match.
This is a self entry competition. Cost is £15 for all three matches plus booking fee
Please note - no late entries will be accepted.
Please send any enquiries to
DECLARATIONS for matched 1 and 2 will be open from 10-10:30. Athletes must be declared (received their number) by 10:30am. Final match will be 10:30-11:30.
Match 1 and 2 - The first event will start at 11am.
Final match - The first event will start at 12
In the first two matches the sprint will not be ofifcially timed and will therefore will not be eiligible for Power of 10. This is to allow newer athletes to get used to a competition environment. There will be official timing at the final match.
Qualified field officials will be present at all three matches.
RULES OF ENTRY
- this is a run, jump and throw competition therefore athletes must compete in all three events at each match
- no late entries will be allowed
- medals will be awarded at the final match