Crawley AC Tom Lintern Open Medal Meeting
UKA Permit OUT 18/065
1. Competition run under UKA Laws, athletes will need to be registered with EA to compete - except U11s
2. Ages at 31st August 2018 for U13, U15 & U17, U20 & Seniors ages at 31st December 2018. (U11 MUST be 9 but under 11 on 31st August 2018 – School year 5).
3. Maximum spike length 6mm (Javelin 9mm).
4. Field Events – 4 trials
5. Entry to this meeting will be online – www.crawleyac.net
6. PRE ENTRY fee is £6.00 per event (Pre entry closes Thursday 21st August 11.30pm)
7. FIELD EVENTS & HURDLE RACES & 10K- PRE ENTRY ONLY – NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY
8. Entries on the day £8.00 – (Track events only – no Hurdles) per event , 3 events per athlete £22
9. Enquiries - E-mail
10. Provisional timings & events may vary due to entry numbers.
11. U11/U13/U15/U17 athletes can enter a maximum of 3 events, U11/U13/U15 athletes can only compete in one race between 600m & 3000m.
12. There will be Electronic timing with photo finish.
13. Athletes must pay/collect their numbers from registration at least 45 minutes before the start of their first event.
14. Results from the meeting will be published on our website following the meeting once they have been checked. Power of 10 will be notified within 72 hours