Dunoon Half Marathon and 10k Road Race
03 Aug 2019
2019 Dunoon Half Marathon & 10k Road Race
We are pleased to also announce prize money for this year's races, as follows :
Seniors - first 3 finishers male/female receive £50, £25 and £15 each
Vet M40+ F35+ winners receive £15 each
Vet M50+ F45+ winners receive £15 each
Vet M60+ F55+ winners receive £15 each
First 3 finishers male/female receive £25, £15 and £10 - no age categories apply
- The beautiful and newly restored victorian Dunoon Pier buiding will again be this year's event registration hub.
- This superb event will be a classic, fast and flat half marathon course along the beautiful coast road to the south of Dunoon and down to Toward, passing through the idyllic west coast village village of Innellan, with community support along the route too!
- For accommodation ideas and links go to : http://www.dunoonpresents.co.uk
- Entry for this event will be just £17 and £11 and all finishers will receive a beautiful branded on front and back, race t shirt
- We will also be staging a FREE kid's/family fun run along the esplanade, starting at 1pm
- Whilst this is not specifically a charity funding raising event, we very much welcome competitors who choose to do so
- The route has been officially measured by a Scottish Athletics Federation accredited measurer.
- Event start location : The West Bay, Dunoon
- Event date : Saturday 3rd August 2019
- Race start time : 1100hrs for the Half Marathon and 1115hrs for the 10k
- Race registration and event numbers : issued from 0800hrs until 1030hrs. Registration will also be open on Friday evening, 2nd August from 5.30 until 7.30pm, on Dunoon Pier.
- View the stunning route by clicking on the link :
The 'Toward Loop' shall be run clockwise
Please register for this fabulous event at : www.entrycentral.com
Dates and Status
Date: 03 Aug 2019
Closing Date: 01 Aug 2019
Places Available/Total: ??/500