Phoenix Time Trials
31 May 16 - 08 Aug 17
On Tuesday 8th Aug Phoenix CC will host 25 mile Time Trial competition on the Woodgreen (A26) course.
Pre Entry via EntryCentral is £5 plus £1 admin fee, and will open at 8pm on Sunday 30th July and close on Sunday 6th August.
Starting times will be allocated at 1 minute intervals in the order they are received by EntryCentral. Entering on the night will be subject to a £7 entry fee and will start after the pre entered riders.
Riders must hold a Limited Competition or full Open Licence to take part in this competition.
Sign-on will open at 6:15pm and close at 6.50pm (sharp) with the first rider starting at 7pm, In order to facilitate an efficient sign-on, riders are encouraged to pre enter.
• Please note that sign on for this TT will now take place at Ballee ‘Park and Ride’ car park (in front of Donnelly & Taggart) on the Antrim Rd.
• Riders must then cycle out to the normal starting point at the Woodgreen layby.
• Participants will not be permitted to park cars on the course or in ANY of the laybys on the course.
• The Woodgreen layby will be reserved for race officials and riders waiting for their starting slot only.
• Please note that this has been agreed with the PSNI & Cycling Ulster Executive Committee and will be strictly enforced.
• Cycling Ireland TT rules apply and every rider must have a working rear light fitted.
• Starting order will be as per Entry Central sign up which will be posted in advance of the race.
-All riders will be issued a race number at sign on and will not be allowed to start unless they have signed on and are displaying the number. (numbers must be returned).
****There will be prizes for the first three riders and the fastest woman***
Any inquiries please contact
|2017 Ulster Team Trial Championship||30/05/2017||??/50||Closed||26/05/2017|
|Jimmy Devlin 10 mile Time Trial Tuesday 2nd May||02/05/2017||??/60||Closed||28/04/2017|
|Jimmy Devlin 10 mile Time Trial Tuesday 2nd May (clone)||02/05/2017||??/60||Closed||28/04/2017|
|Phoenix 25 mile Open Time Trial Tuesday 8th Aug||08/08/2017||??/60||Closed||08/08/2017|