Shetland AAC 2021 Club Championships - Sponsored by Jamieson's of Shetland
22 Aug 2021
Shetland Amateur Athletics Club
2021 Club Championships - Sponsored by Jamieson's of Shetland
Closing date for entries is 12 noon, Monday 16th August. £3.00 per entry.
- Athletes can select a maximum of 3 events. The events will run to the published timetable.
- All athletes must pre-enter – No entries will be accepted on the day.
- NOTE as a condition of entry all U13-U17s must provide a volunteer to assist at the competition. We cannot run this event without volunteers. This will be for a maximum of 2 hours at the event and we will make sure you can see your athlete compete.
- In accordance with UKA Rules of Competition, Rule 141 S1 and Rule 21 S4(6)
- U13's: No athlete in this age group is allowed to compete in any race at 300m & 400m, nor in more than one race between 600m and 1 mile inclusive on the same day (so can only enter 800m or 1500m). No Hammer, 5000m or triple jump for this age group.
- U15's: No athlete in this age group is allowed to run in more than one different event between 300m and 3000m inclusive on the same day (so can only enter 300m or 800m or 1500m). No 400m or 5000m for this age group
- U17's: No athlete in this age group is allowed to run in any track event in excess of 5000m.
- Declarations – Athletes must declare at least 30 mins before their event. ALL declarations will close at 14.00
- UK Athletics Rules will apply.
- Field Event Trials (except High Jump) - U13’s = 4 trials; Under 15’s = 4 trials; U17+ = 6 trials
- All athletes must be proficient in the events they select. No coaching will be available on the day and anyone not deemed competent or safe by the officials will be removed from the competition.
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Date: 22 Aug 2021
Closing Date: 16 Aug 2021 23:59
Places Available/Total: ??/100