Easters Sponsored Ride 2020
19 Apr 2020
The Ride will cover approximately 15 miles mostly over private land, tracks and bridleways on a well marked route. There will be some optional jumps and there is no time limit. Experienced stewards, refreshments, photographer, Rosettes to all finishers.
Riders will be started in small groups from 8.30am. The latest possible start time is 1pm. Please note that this is to be mounted and riding at 1pm not arriving.
Medical Cover will be available. Ample, safe & easy parking.
This event is a Sponsored Ride; there are different options for entry.
ENTRY FEE & SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
There are two options - Sponsored and Self-Sponsored Entry ]
ONLY SELF SPONSORED IS AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE ENTRY
PARTICIPANTS OBTAINING SPONSORSHIP RECEIVE A LOWER ENTRY FEE AND MUST RAISE A MIN OF £8 IN SPONSORSHIP - PLEASE CONTACT SECRETARY FOR THE CORRECT FORMS
ONLINE ENTRY FEES (SELF SPONSORHIP INCLUDED)
For riders 16 & Over on the day......................£20
For riders 15 & Under on the day.....................£15
PRE ENTRIES AT ABOVE RATES WILL CLOSE STRICTLY ON FRIDAY 10TH APRIL 2020
RULES & CONDITIONS
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the Ride, alter the route, times or refuse entry without stating a reason.
- Entry fees are not returnable if for any reason a rider fails to start. However, if the organisers cancel the Ride, entry fees will be refunded.
- The organisers do not accept any liability whatsoever for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, ground spectators or any other persons or property.
- Stallions must be declared on the entry form and must be prepared to start first or last, however well behaved.
- An adult must accompany riders under 12 years of age.
- Hard Hats and suitable footwear must be worn.
- Back Protectors and Hi-Viz are recommended.
- Horses feet must be properly maintained and the organiser’s reserve the right to retire any horse or pony that appears in any way to be distressed of unfit.
- NO dogs allowed.
- NO bicycles allowed on the course/ride route.
- COMPETITORS MUST KEEP ON THE MARKED ROUTE OF THE RIDE AND AVOID DAMAGING CROPS & OTHER PRIVATE PROPERTY.
- Sections of the route on private land will only be accessible to participants on the day of the Ride.
- Entries on the day ARE accepted with an increased entry of £5 to the pre-entry fee.
- Entries on the day are CASH only.
- Each competitor is responsible for collecting amounts promised by his/her sponsors and for paying these to the organisers.
- Any Medical or veterinary fees will be the responsibility of the rider or horse owner.
- It is strongly advised that Horses/Ponies attending the event are vaccinated and fully covered against Equine Flu and Tetanus.
- The organiser’s decision is final.
|10 Apr 2020||£20.00|
|10 Apr 2020||£15.00|
Dates and Status
Date: 19 Apr 2020
Closing Date: 10 Apr 2020
Places Available/Total: ??/300