Crawley AC Open Meeting - Saturday 20th April
20 Apr 2019
1. Competition run under UKA Laws, athletes will need to be registered with EA to compete - except U11’s
2. Ages at 31st August 2019 for U13, U15 & U17. U20 & Seniors ages at 31st December 2019. (U11 MUST be
9 but under 11 on 3lst August 2019 – School year 5).
3. Maximum spike length 6mm (Javelin 9mm).
4. Field Events – 4 trials – depending on entries at the discretion of the Field Referee
5. Entry to this meeting will be online – www.crawleyac.net
6. PRE ENTRY fee is £5.00 per event (Pre entry closes midnight Thursday 18th April)
7. Pre entry only for ALL Events
8. Enquiries – E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Provisional timings & events may vary due to entry numbers.
10. U11/U13/U15/U17 athletes can enter a maximum of 3 events, U11/U13/U15 athletes can only compete in one
race between 600m & 3000m.
11. There will be Electronic timing with photo finish.
12. Athletes must collect their numbers from registration at least 45 minutes before the start of their first event.
13. Results from the meeting will be published on our website following the meeting once they have been checked.
Power of 10 will be notified within 72 hours
|18 Apr 2019||£5.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Date: 20 Apr 2019
Closing Date: 18 Apr 2019
Places Available/Total: ??/500