Warrington Dolphins LDSC 1500m Senior Championships also including (800 & 1500m JNR Champs) 2019
02 Mar 2019
Warrington Dolphins Long Distance Swimming Club
are proud to present
2019 Winter Indoor 1500m Swimming Championships
Saturday 2nd March 2019
Irlam and Cadishead Leisure Centre
243 Irlam Road, Irlam, M44 6BR
- 800 metres freestyle (any stroke) – Junior (over 8 and under 12 yrs on the day of the swim)
- 1500 metres freestyle and breaststroke`– Junior (over 12 and under 16 yrs on the day of the swim)
- 1500 metres freestyle and breaststroke– Senior (over 16 yrs on the day of the swim)
Championship trophies awarded to the overall fastest Male and Female 1500 metres Junior and Senior events. (If this happens to be a breaststroke swimmer then the Championship Trophy and the breaststroke Trophy will be awarded to that swimmer).
Award for the swimmer finishing closest to their predicted finishing time and who has not won any other award.
Certificates for all swimmers completing their event.
£10.00 Junior 800m swim only
£13.00 Junior 1500m swim only
£15.00 Senior 1500m swim only
Receipts will be sent by email when an entry is received. Please enter in good time and check receipt of entry to guarantee your place in the competition.
Will take place on the poolside and will open at 4.30 p.m. All competitors are to register on arrival.
The first heat will commence at 5.15 p.m.
Championship Notes - All events
1. It is advised that competitors arrive at least 30 minutes before their heat.
2. If a competitor is unable to attend the event, it would be greatly appreciated if they could notify the organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible prior to the event.
3. Competitiors will receive an information pack prior to the event via email. This will include the start times and names of swimmers in each heat.
4. The event will commence with the junior 800m heats, followed by the junior and then the senior 1500m heats.
5. There will be a maximum of 12 1500m swimmers per heat (max two swimmers per lane )
6. The first heat will commence at 5.15 p.m. Swimmers in the first heat must be on the poolside and ready to swim by 5.05 p.m.
7. Competitors of the next heats will be called 10 minutes before the end of the previous one.
8. Competitors will start in the water
9. A 5-minute warm-up will be available to swimmers before the start of their heat.
10.The referree's decision is final.
11. Junior swimmers must be accompanied to the event by a parent/guardian who must remain at the Irlam Leisure Centre whilst the Championships and presentations are taking place.
12. Presentation of awards and certificates by poolside after the swim
The Old Station House, Station Road
Irlam Train Station, M44 5ZR
Full Results will be available at www.warrington-dolphins.co.uk following the event.
Dates and Status
Date: 02 Mar 2019
Closing Date: 27 Feb 2019
|Warrington Dolphins LDSC 8th 1500m Championships (swim only, no buffet)||??/34|
|Warrington Dolphins LDSC 8th 1500m Junior Championships (swim only, no buffet)||??/12|
|Warrington Dolphins LDSC 8th 800m Junior Championships (swim only, no buffet)||??/10|