Easters Autumn Ride
09 Sep 2018
The Ride will cover approximately 8-10 miles mostly over private land, tracks and bridleways on a well marked route. There will be optional jumps and there is no time limit. Experienced stewards, refreshments, photographer, Rosettes to all finishers.
Riders will be started in small groups from 8.30am. The latest possible start time is 1pm. Please note that this is to be mounted and riding at 1pm not arriving.
Medical Cover will be available. Ample, safe & easy parking.
RULES & CONDITIONS
1. The organisers reserve the right to cancel the Ride, alter the route, times or refuse entry without stating a reason.
2. Refunds up to the closing date are only accepted with valid Vet or Dr certificate. Refunds/Cancellations are not available for any reason after the closing date. However, if the organisers cancel the Ride, entry fees will be refunded.
3. All participants understand and agree they participation is entirely at their own risk and that they should have and are responsible for provision of their own liability insurances. The organisers do not accept any liability whatsoever for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, ground spectators or any other persons or property.
4. Riders must ride safely and with consideration to others. Remember there are young horses and riders taking part. Please ride in single file on public highways and show courtesy to other road users and pedestrians. Instructions given by stewards must be followed. Sections of the route are on private land that will be accessible to participants only on the day of the Ride. If, in the opinion of a steward and/or the organisers, any riders are behaving dangerously or without consideration for others, they may be instructed to retire from the Ride and refused entry to future rides/events.
5. All participants agree to ride in accordance to the Highway and Countryside Code.
6. Stallions must be declared on the entry form and must be prepared to start first or last, however well behaved.
7. An adult must accompany riders under 12 years of age.
8. Hard Hats and suitable footwear are compulsory and must be worn. Back-protectors and Hi-Viz are recommended.
9. Horses must be fit and well with their feet properly maintained and the organiser’s reserve the right to retire any horse or pony that appears in any way to be distressed of unfit.
10. NO dogs or bicycles allowed.
11. COMPETITORS MUST KEEP ON THE MARKED ROUTE OF THE RIDE AND AVOID DAMAGING CROPS & OTHER PRIVATE PROPERTY.
12. Sections of the route on private land will only be accessible to participants on the day of the Ride.
13. Any Medical or veterinary fee will be the responsibility of the rider.
|The Easter's Autumn Ride (rider age 16 and older)||09 Sep 2018||??/300||Open||03 Sep 2018|
|The Easter's Autumn Ride (rider age 15 and younger)||09 Sep 2018||??/300||Open||03 Sep 2018|
These events share a common pool of 300 places
|03 Sep 2018||£20.00|
|03 Sep 2018||£15.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge