Crawley AC Graded Open Meeting - July
25 Jul 2018
1. Competition run under UKA Laws, athletes will need to be registered with EA to compete - except U11’s
2. Ages at 31st August 2018 for U13, U15 & U17. U20 & Seniors ages at 31st December 2018. (U11 MUST be 9 but under 11 on 3lst August 2018 – School year 5).
3. Maximum spike length 6mm (Javelin 9mm).
4. Field Events – 4 trials – depending on entries at the discretion of the Field Referee
5. Entry to this meeting will be online – www.crawleyac.net
6. PRE ENTRY fee is £5.00 per event (Pre entry closes Monday 23rd July 11.30 pm)
7. Entries on the day £7.00 per event or 3 events per athlete for £20
8. Enquiries – E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Provisional timings & events may vary due to entry numbers.
10. U11/U13/U15/U17 athletes can enter a maximum of 3 events, U11/U13/U15 athletes can only compete in one race between 600m & 3000m.
11. Athletes must pay/collect their numbers from registration at least 45 minutes before the start of their first event.
12. There will be Electronic timing with photo finish.
13. Results from the meeting will be published on our website following the meeting once they have been checked. Power of 10 will be notified within 72 hours.
|23 Jul 2018||£5.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Date: 25 Jul 2018
Closing Date: 23 Jul 2018
Places Available/Total: ??/500