Level 1 Coaching Course - Glasgow TS1066GLA2
11 Feb 2023
Triathlon Scotland - Level 1 Coaching Qualification
The course is made up of:
The course is supported by an online resource (Learning Hub), which contains all the information required to complete the course, and develop your own coaching knowledge and skills.
- Learners must be at least 16 years of age at the commencement of the learning programme. Learners over 18 once qualified can work independently; those under 18 must have supervision.
- Hold a valid Triathlon Scotland (or other Home Nation) Membership.
- Have access to an electronic device for accessing our online resources.
- You will need access to a computer (desktop/laptop) or a tablet and a good internet connection; some smartphones can also connect.
Wellbeing & Protection Information
Coaches who do regulated work with children or vulnerable adults in their club will be required to undergo a PVG check and complete Child Wellbeing & Protection in Sport Training.
If you are unsure whether or not the coaching you will be doing is classed as regulated work, please speak with your Club Wellbeing Officer or Triathlon Scotland - firstname.lastname@example.org
Carluke Leisure Centre, 135 Carnwath Rd, Carluke ML8 4EA
- Day 1: 11 February 2023 8:30am-5pm
- Day 2: 12 February 2023 8:30am-5pm
- Day 3: 11 March 2023 8:30am-5pm
The total cost for the Level 1 Coaching Qualification is £320 (£245 if eligible for sportscotland subsidy*).
You will complete your subsidy application as part of this Triathlon Scotland Level 1 Coaching Course Sign Up, subsidy applications are now assessed by Triathlon Scotland. You will be contacted 1 month prior to the start of the course to advise if your application has been successful.
You can read more about funding here - https://www.triathlonscotland.org/coaching/courses/funding/
*To be eligible for the sportscotland subsidy:
- Applicants must demonstrate coaching activity within 6 months of applying for the subsidy (at least once per month / 12 sessions per year).
- This coaching activity must take place in Scotland.
- You must describe how this qualification will have an impact on schools, clubs or the community.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions in relation to the sessions.
|13 Jan 2023 23:59||£320.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
08:30:00 - 17:00:00
Total Places: 16
Places Available: ??