Level 2 Coaching (Practical Delivery) Aberdeen
23 Oct 2022
Triathlon Scotland - Level 2 Coaching Qualification
Practical Delivery - Aberdeen
Practical Delivery Overview
The practical delivery part of the qualification includes:
The course is supported by an online resource, which contains all the information required to complete the course and develop your own coaching knowledge and skills.
During the webinar your tutor will explain the layout of the Practical Deliver day and you Practical Assessment day. You will be allocated your coaching theme at the webinar session and your Practical Assessment theme after your the first day.
Your Practical Delivery day will consist of swim, bike and run with you coaching each of the three sessions for 15 minutes.
Your Practical Assessment day will consist of ONE swim, bike or run 10 minute assessment.
To ensure that you all have a great experience coaching, we would like you to take part and be coached by other coaches on the day so please bring your swim, bike and run equipment and kit.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Hold a level 1 triathlon coach qualification or complete an Approved Prior Learning application.
- Be a valid Core Coach or Ultimate Coach Home Nation member. This is to provide coaching insurance cover.
- Have access to a device for the online resource.
- You will need access to a computer (desktop/laptop) or a tablet and a good internet connection; some smartphones can also connect.
Wellbeing & Protection Information
Coaches who do regulated work with children or vulnerable adults will be required to undergo a PVG check and complete Child Wellbeing & Protection in Sport Training.
If you are unsure whether or not the coaching you will be doing is classed as regulated work, please speak with your Club Wellbeing Officer or Triathlon Scotland.
RGU SPORT, RGU Sport, Garthdee Rd, Garthdee, Aberdeen AB10 7GE
- Introductory Webinar: 13 October 2022 8pm-8:30pm
- Practical Delivery: 23 October 2022 9:00am-15:30pm
- Practical Assessment: 13 November 2022 9:00am - 11:30pm
The total cost for the Level 2 Coaching Qualification is £620 (£270 if eligible for sportscotland subsidy*).
This cost will be broken down as follows:
- Online Delivery: £500 (You may be eligible for a £350 subsidy for this element of the course)*
- Practical Delivery: £120
*To be eligible for the sportscotland subsidy:
- Applicants must demonstrate coaching activity within 6 months of applying for the subsidy (at least once per month / 12 sessions per year). This coaching activity must take place in Scotland.
- You must describe how this qualification will have an impact on schools, clubs or the community.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions in relation to the sessions.
|10 Oct 2022 23:59||£120.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
09:00:00 - 15:30:00
Total Places: 8
Places Available: ??