Hereford Couriers Christmas 10k Road Race 2022
28 Dec 2022
HEREFORD COURIERS ARE DELIGHTED TO HOST THE CHRISTMAS 10K ROAD RACE
Wednesday 28th December 2022 -10am Start
When you’ve eaten far too much turkey, bored of the same old Christmas TV and you’ve already planned your new year’s festivities, there can only be one thing left to do…… take part in a good old fashioned Christmas road race around the country lanes of Brienton, Herefordshire.
Due to the huge success of previous years the Couriers pleased to announce the return of the CHRISTMAS 10k!
Its a great course, a mildly undulating route, the course is suitable for runners of all abilities, the route will be full marked out and marshalled with a water station at the midway point, we’ve even got a festive medal for every finisher & the race will be chip-timed!
Everyone is welcome.
- Race Date: Wednesday 28th December 2022
- Starting Time: 10am Start from Hereford Rugby Club
- Entries: Entry Fees: £15.00 – Affiliated / £17.00 – Unattached Race Limit 500, Minimum age 16.
- Venue & Race HQ: Hereford Rugby Club, Belvedere Lane, Hereford.
- Facilities/ Parking: Facilties and parking to be confirmed closer the time.
- Distance/ Terrain: 10k - Road.
- Course Details: The route is on open roads - albeit on quiet lanes, A mildly undulating route, the course is suitable for runners of all abilities.. Race route can be found here: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1771414
- Prizes/ Medals: Age category prizes for all winners & festive medal for all participants.
- Website: https://herefordcouriers.com/club-races/christmas-10k/ for further race details.
- Post Race: To be confirmed, depending on current coronavirus restrictions.
Terms And Conditions
- The entrant must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- This event is to be held under UK Athletics rules. Race Licence applied for. The entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials' decision is final.
- The entrant confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit to do so on the day).
- The deadline for transfers or withdrawals for this event is the 18th December (10 days before the event) this is so this allows us to send the data onto the Chip Timing company who need to sort the race-day bibs. Failure to notify us before this time will result in no further edits or refunds for your entry.
- The entrant understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. The entrant agrees that during the race they will obey marshals' instructions. No dogs will be allowed on the course.
- If for any reason beyond our control the race has to be cancelled on the day (“Act of god” Flooding, Accidents, incidents etc) we cannot guarantee a full refund or that the race will be rescheduled. We will however do everything possible to resolve any unfortunate situation.
|18 Dec 2022 23:59||£15.00||£17.00|
*Discounted for members of clubs affiliated to any of EA WA SA
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 500
Places Available: ??List