Aberdeen AAC Indoor Open Graded Meeting 2 - Coach Accreditation
16 Jan 2022
ABERDEEN AAC INDOOR OPEN GRADED MEETING
Sunday 16th January 2022
Aberdeen Sports Village, Aberdeen
Coach Accreditation fee: Free
Registration closes Thursday 13 January 2022
|10:00||60m Hurdles||U17-Senior M&F||10:00||Long Jump #1||U17-Senior M&F|
|Shot Put #1||U17-Senior M&F|
|10:20||60m - Run 1||U17-Senior M&F|
|11:00||Long Jump #2||U17-Senior M&F|
|Shot Put #2||U17-Senior M&F|
|11:15||60m - Run 2||U17 - Senior M & F|
|12:30||60m Hurdles||U13-U15 M&F||12:30||Long Jump #3||U11-U15 M&F|
|Shot Put #3||U11-U15 M&F|
|12:50||60m - Run 1||U11-U15 M&F|
|13:30||Long Jump #4||U11-U15 M&F|
|Shot Put #4||U11-U15 M&F|
|13:45||60m - Run 2||U11-U15 M&F|
All events will have the number of entries capped.
The meeting has been split into morning and afternoon sessions. The organisers reserve the right to move athletes between sessions in order to allow the maximum number of athletes to compete, when doing this consideration will be given to an athletes age group, times and distances, and athletes would be notified of the change.
The number of spectators will be limited. Coaches will be allowed access to the competition area and must register attendance in advance via Entry Central.
To ensure quick and easy access to Aberdeen Sports Village on event day, all athletes, coaches and spectators will be required to be members of Aberdeen Sports Village, its Passport scheme or register their attendance in advance following these instructions.
- Athletes must be at least 9 years of age on day of competition.
- The events will be open to all genders and age groups specified, including athletes with disability and wheelchair users.
- 60m heats will be determined by performance, athletes without a known 60m PB can find a time predictor here.
- Hurdles – age groups may be combined in the case of low entries. Appropriate hurdle specifications will be used for each age group. Hurdles are not open to Under 11 athletes.
- Masters can use senior or age group implements / specifications for shot put / hurdles.
- All event times are approximate and subject to change on the event day.
- Field events are each scheduled for 60 minutes. Athletes will get 2 warm‐up attempts followed by a minimum of 4 competition attempts, more if time permits.
- Entries must be submitted, online by midnight on the closing date for each meeting.
- Declarations for each event will close 60 minutes before its scheduled start time.
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 100
Places Available: ??List