Aberdeen AAC Indoor Open Graded Meeting 1 - Coach Accreditation
12 Dec 2021
ABERDEEN AAC INDOOR OPEN GRADED MEETING
Sunday 12th December 2021
Aberdeen Sports Village, Aberdeen
Coach Accreditation fee: Free
Registration closes Thursday 9 December 2021
|10:00||60m Hurdles - Pool 1||U13-Senior M & F||10:00||Long Jump - Pool 1||Male only|
|Shot Put - Pool 1||Female only|
|10:30||60m - Run 1 - Pool 1||All Age Groups|
|11:00||Long Jump - Pool 1||Female only|
|Shot Put - Pool 1||Male only|
|11:15||60m - Run 2 - Pool 1||All Age Groups|
|12:30||60m Hurdles - Pool 2||U13 - Senior M & F||12:30||Long Jump - Pool 2||Male only|
|Shot Put - Pool 2||Female only|
|13:00||60m - Run 1 - Pool 2||All Age Groups|
|13:30||Long Jump - Pool 2||Female only|
|Shot Put - Pool 2||Male only|
|13:45||60m - Run 2 - Pool 2||All Age Groups|
All events will have the number of entries capped.
The meeting will be split into morning and afternoon sessions. Athletes will be graded into a session and wil only compere in that session. Please bear this in mind when entering and consider events occuring at the same time.
The number of spectators will be limited. Coaches will be allowed access to the competition area and must register attendance in advance via Entry Central.
- Athletes must be at least 9 years of age on day of competition.
- The events will be graded and pooled on performances provided and open to all genders and age groups specified, including athletes with disability and wheelchair users. Athletes without a known 60m PB can find a time predictor here.
- Hurdles – age groups may be combined in the case of low entries. Appropriate hurdle specifications will be used for each age group. Hurdles are not open to Under 11 athletes.
- Masters can use senior or age group implements / specifications for shot put / hurdles.
- All event times are approximate and subject to change on the event day.
- Field events are each scheduled for 60 minutes. Athletes will get 2 warm‐up attempts followed by a minimum of 4 competition attempts, more if time permits.
- Entries must be submitted, online by midnight on the closing date for each meeting.
- Declarations for each event will close 60 minutes before its scheduled start time.
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 100
Places Available: ??List