HiddenPeak Running Aberdeen Group Training
16 Jun 2021
DUTHIE PARK RELAYS
We return to the beautiful setting of Duthie Park where we'll tackle a paired-relay over a circuit of roughly 300m, sandwiched between two longer tempo efforts.
It's an ideal session no matter what distance you are training for as it combines speed and endurance.
Plus warm-up and cool down exercises and drills.
Friendly chat and informed advice on tap.
Don't miss it.
The session is designed to cater for all abilities of runner so everyone is welcome!
There's ample free parking and our meeting point this week will be beside the entrance to the Winter Gardens.
Please arrive ready to start at 6pm. The whole session,including warm-ups/cool down and exercises, lasts one hour.
Wednesday 6pm to 7pm
Location: Duthie Park,Aberdeen.
Cost: £6 per person.
For all Hidden Peak Running Group sessions, we will be following scottishathletics guidelines as shown in detail here:
Full details here:
Please read these carefully.
Some of the key points are:
A “field of play bubble” for all ages means that physical distancing can be suspended for the duration of the activity. At all other times physical distancing must be maintained for individuals aged 12+.
• Runners must not congregate with other athletes outside their bubble prior to, and
following, the coaching session.
• Coaches and runners should adhere to all restrictions that may be placed on a
public space by the owner of that space.
• Coaches should ensure they have carried out a standard risk assessment of any training
space or route, as they would normally, prior to the session taking place.
• Coaches and runners should ensure they carry out standard safety procedures
(e.g. phones, route planning etc) when accessing ‘wild’ public spaces.
• Be aware of other members of the public using the same space you are training in. The
group should be briefed on how they run together in a way that respects physical distancing, and which does not cause unnecessary risk or anxiety to members of the public.
The guidelines could be reviewed at any time so the situation could change.
You must not attend one of our sessions if you:
• Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• Have been overseas to a country on the quarantine list or exposed to someone with COVID19 in the last 14 days.
• Have COVID-19 symptoms (self-isolate for 10 days) or are feeling unwell.
• Have been told to self-isolate as part of the contact tracing measures in place.
- Please address any enquiries to the email@example.com
- Payment will be made via EntryCentral.
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds except in circumstances where the event needs to be cancelled by the organisers.
|16 Jun 2021||£6.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 24
Places Available: ??List