Simmer Dim Half Marathon
20 Jun 2021
Shetland AAC Simmer Dim Half Marathon, Scottish Athletics Licenced Event.
Sunday 20th June 2021 10:30am
Starting point and registration : Cunningsburgh Hall, Shetland ZE2 9HA
Shetland AAC Simmer Dim Half Marathon is run under UK athletics rules, the route is an accurately measured 13.1 miles and made up of mainly roads finishing on athletics track.
The Simmer Dim Half Marathon rules
Anyone travelling to Shetland should check all current Government Guidance on travelling to Islands paying particular attention to requests to test before you travel. Please read the information within the links below and any further updates.
- Runners taking part in the Half Marathon must be over 17 years old on the day.
- The course is unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Running with buggies or pets is not permitted.
- In accordance with UK athletics rules, headphones are not allowed whilst running this course. Bone conducting headphones are the only earphones that are approved for use in all road races under the UK athletics rules of competition. Anyone wearing in ear headphones will be disqualified.
- A COVID-19 Participant Code of Conduct can be found on the SAAC website, Simmer Dim half marathon page in the following link, please read and follow this carefully. All runners, officials and helpers will be requested to download the Protect Scotland and Check In Scotland App which should be used to check in at the Cunningsburgh Hall, this will help contact tracers reach people faster if there are COVID-19 cases linked to the event.
Enter Online by Sunday 6th June 2021. Entry is by application, you will receive a second email when the organisers have approved your application.
Please note your number cannot be transferred to another runner. No refunds will be given unless the race is cancelled.
Medals - Each runner will be able to collect their finishers medal at the end of the race.
Route map on Simmer Dim Half Marathon Facebook Event page
If you require any further information do not hesitate to contact the organisers via links on essentials tab.
|06 Jun 2021||£20.00||£22.00|
*Discounted for members of any of SA EA WA
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 100
Places Available: ??List