HiddenPeak Running Banchory Group Training
23 Nov 2020
This week we'll be mixing up some flat tempo running and hill reps at our favourite street in Banchory- Mount Street. The combination of tempo and hills is a classic winter training session for all kinds of endurance runner from middle distance track events right up to marathon and ultra. It helps improve so many aspects of running performance in a varied and enjoyable session. As usual we'll include a warm up with activation exercises and easy running, and a cool down jog and stretches. The route will be on street lit pavements and will be suitable for all levels of ability.
Extra steps have been taken to ensure we are able to train safely and follow government regulations on Covid-19, see below for details.
The session will be hosted by Great Brtain internationals Robbie Simpson and Fraser Clyne who between them have many years experience of running all distances and over every possible type of terrain. The sessions are designed to be suitable for ALL levels of runner.
Ample car parking at George V Park and Bellfield car park
Monday 6.00pm to 7.00pm
Location: Bellfield Car Park, Banchory.
Cost: £6 per person.
For all Hidden Peak Running Group sessions, we will be following scottishathletics guidelines as shown in detail here:
Please read these carefully.
Some of the key points are:
A “field of play bubble” for all ages means that physical distancing can be suspended for the duration of the activity. At all other times physical distancing must be maintained for individuals aged 12+.
• Runners must not congregate with other athletes outside their bubble prior to, and
following, the coaching session.
• Coaches and runners should adhere to all restrictions that may be placed on a
public space by the owner of that space.
• Coaches should ensure they have carried out a standard risk assessment of any training
space or route, as they would normally, prior to the session taking place.
• Coaches and runners should ensure they carry out standard safety procedures
(e.g. phones, route planning etc) when accessing ‘wild’ public spaces.
• Be aware of other members of the public using the same space you are training in. The
group should be briefed on how they run together in a way that respects physical distancing, and which does not cause unnecessary risk or anxiety to members of the public.
• Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• Have been overseas to a country on the quarantine list or exposed to someone with COVID19 in the last 14 days.
• Have COVID-19 symptoms (self-isolate for 10 days) or are feeling unwell.
• Have been told to self-isolate as part of the contact tracing measures in place.
- Please address any enquiries to the email@example.com
- Payment will be made via EntryCentral.
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds except in circumstances where the event needs to be cancelled by the organisers.
|23 Nov 2020||£6.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 24
Places Available: ??List