HiddenPeak Running Aberdeen Group Training
24 Oct 2020
MAIDENCRAIG TRAILS AND HILLS
Join us for our next Aberdeen session on Saturday October 24th when you'll enjoy a good workout which combines some quality tempo running combined with a little hill work. Suitable for all levels.
We're heading for Den Of Maidencraig which offers some great surfaced paths and trails in a traffic-free safe environment.
We'll meet at Hazlehead Park car park (at the top of the running track), ready to satrt at 9.30am.
We are following all the guidelines to ensure an enjoyable but safe session, conducted by two of the north east's most respected and successful distance runners - GB internationals Robbie Simpson and Fraser Clyne.
A restricted number of places are available in order to comply with Scottish Government and SportsScotland guidelines - so pre-booking is essential.
Saturday 9.30am to 10.30 am
Location: Hazlehead Park,Aberdeen - Meet at main car park at the top of the running track.
Cost: £6 per person.
Extra steps have been taken to ensure we are able to train safely and follow government regulations on Covid-19, see below for details
For all Hidden Peak Running Group sessions, we will be following scottishathletics guidelines as shown in detail here:
Please read these carefully.
Some of the key points are:
A “field of play bubble” for all ages means that physical distancing can be suspended for the duration of the activity. At all other times physical distancing must be maintained for individuals aged 12+.
• Runners must not congregate with other athletes outside their bubble prior to, and
following, the coaching session.
• Coaches and runners should adhere to all restrictions that may be placed on a
public space by the owner of that space.
• Coaches should ensure they have carried out a standard risk assessment of any training
space or route, as they would normally, prior to the session taking place.
• Coaches and runners should ensure they carry out standard safety procedures
(e.g. phones, route planning etc) when accessing ‘wild’ public spaces.
• Be aware of other members of the public using the same space you are training in. The
group should be briefed on how they run together in a way that respects physical distancing, and which does not cause unnecessary risk or anxiety to members of the public.
• Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• Have been overseas to a country on the quarantine list or exposed to someone with COVID19 in the last 14 days.
• Have COVID-19 symptoms (self-isolate for 10 days) or are feeling unwell.
• Have been told to self-isolate as part of the contact tracing measures in place.
- Please address any enquiries to the email@example.com
- Payment will be made via EntryCentral.
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds except in circumstances where the event needs to be cancelled by the organisers.
|24 Oct 2020||£6.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 24
Places Available: ??List