HiddenPeak Running Aberdeen Group Training
17 Oct 2020
SEATON PARK - CATHEDRAL AVENUE BLAST OUT
We are heading for beatifuful Seaton Park for our latest Saturday outing. This was a popular venue last year and we are excited to be returning for a new session which will help develop your speed and endurance. You'll have the opportunity to stretch your legs on some fast and flat sections while there's a few testing hills on which to develop your strength and power.
Held in a safe traffic-free environment, this is going to be a fantastic all-inclusive session suitable for runners of all levels of experience and ability.
We are following all the guidelines to ensure an enjoyable but safe session, conducted by two of the north east's most respected and successful distance runners - GB internationals Robbie Simpson and Fraser Clyne.
A restricted number of places are available in order to comply with Scottish Government and SportsScotland guidelines - so pre-booking is essential.
Saturday 9.30am to 10.30 am
Location: Seaton Park,Aberdeen - Meet at the main car park in the park.
Cost: £6 per person.
Extra steps have been taken to ensure we are able to train safely and follow government regulations on Covid-19, see below for details
For all Hidden Peak Running Group sessions, we will be following scottishathletics guidelines as shown in detail here:
Please read these carefully.
Some of the key points are:
A “field of play bubble” for all ages means that physical distancing can be suspended for the duration of the activity. At all other times physical distancing must be maintained for individuals aged 12+.
• Runners must not congregate with other athletes outside their bubble prior to, and
following, the coaching session.
• Coaches and runners should adhere to all restrictions that may be placed on a
public space by the owner of that space.
• Coaches should ensure they have carried out a standard risk assessment of any training
space or route, as they would normally, prior to the session taking place.
• Coaches and runners should ensure they carry out standard safety procedures
(e.g. phones, route planning etc) when accessing ‘wild’ public spaces.
• Be aware of other members of the public using the same space you are training in. The
group should be briefed on how they run together in a way that respects physical distancing, and which does not cause unnecessary risk or anxiety to members of the public.
• Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• Have been overseas to a country on the quarantine list or exposed to someone with COVID19 in the last 14 days.
• Have COVID-19 symptoms (self-isolate for 10 days) or are feeling unwell.
• Have been told to self-isolate as part of the contact tracing measures in place.
- Please address any enquiries to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment will be made via EntryCentral.
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds except in circumstances where the event needs to be cancelled by the organisers.
- We may take photos/videos of the session for use on our social media platforms. If you have any concerns about this, please let us know in advance.
|17 Oct 2020||£6.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 24
Places Available: ??List