Serpentine St Pancras Swim Performance Block
16 Jan 2020
The new Thursday morning Serpentine swimming perormance programme at Kings Cross Swimming Pool will run for 10 weeks from 9th Jan 2020. The programme will aim to be tailored to the majority of the programme participants.
Should you miss a session the coach will forward the weeks programme to you so you dont miss out. The sessions will be ran by a team of Serpentine swim coaches with Lan O’Connor taking the lead (BTF qualified).
Monday 6.30am to 7.30am
Location: Pancras Square Leisure Centre
This is a freestyle (front crawl) performance programme for a small group led by one coach in a dedicated lane. This will be a mixed programme of yardage and technique. Cost will be £55 for all sessions.
- Please address any enquiries to the triathlon team
- Because of the waiting list, you can't just drop in and try it out, but you are more than welcome to come down and spectate if you want a better picture of the structure and level.
- Payment will be made via EntryCentral; a link will be sent to all swimmers who have a place near the end of each block.
- The cost covers pool hire and assumes that each session will not get 100% attendance. This means that missed sessions may not be made up in future blocks, and you cannot offer your place to someone else if you know in advance you will miss a session.
- We only charge to cover costs, so when pool hire fees are occasionally revised we have to increase the cost to Serpies.
- Please think carefully before signing up as there is a policy of no refunds, transfers to another course or exchange of your place with another swimmer.
|16 Jan 2020||£55.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 6
Places Available: ??List