Sussex AA 10,000m track championships (held at Crawley AC Tom Lintern Open)
26 Aug 2019
1. Competition run under UKA Laws, athletes will need to be registered with EA to compete.
2. U20 & Seniors ages at 31st December 2019. (U11 MUST be 9 but under 11 on 3lst August 2019.
3. Maximum spike length 6mm.
4. Entry to this event will be online – www.crawleyac.net
6. PRE ENTRY fee is £6.00 per event (Pre entry closes midnight Thursday 22nd August)
7. Enquiries – E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Provisional timings & events may vary due to entry numbers.
9. Athletes must pay/collect their numbers from registration at least 45 minutes before the start of their first event.
10. There will be Electronic timing with photo finish.
11. Results from the meeting will be published on our website following the meeting once they have been checked. Power of 10 will be notified within 72 hours.
This event is protected with Event Protect
Event Protect is the industry standard in event cancellation for Primary Ticket Agents, Secondary Ticket Agents, Events, Travel Package Providers, Venues and Sports Teams. Seeing the Event Protect trademark logo means that if the event is cancelled / postponed / abandoned or curtailed due to circumstances outside of our control, Event Protect will provide ticket holders with a quick refund directly to their chosen bank account, no matter the financial state of the Event Organiser or Ticket Agent. This includes booking fees and any extras if booked as part of an event package. To find out more information about Event Protect, please visit our website
|22 Aug 2019||£6.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 50
Places Available: ??List