Dundee University Aquathlon
26 Oct 19
Dundee University Aquathlon
Date: Saturday 26th October 2019
Location: The University of Dundee
Entry Cost: £22/20 with BTF license
Entry includes a free race t-shirt, finisher's medal, chip timed event, post race refreshments and a goody bag.
After the repeated success of our event over the last four years, the Dundee University Triathlon Club is proud to yet again host the Dundee Aquathlon! This is a sprint distance event consisting of a 750m swim in the university pool followed by a 5.1km run around the Dundee University Campus. Whether this is your first or 100th aquathlon, all abilities are welcome and encouraged!
The race distances are as follows:
|17 and over||750m||5.1km|
Event Timetable (Provisional)
- Registration will take place within the atrium of the ISE building between 10-11am.
- A second registration will take place (timings TBC) for athletes in later heats.
- Transition will be open between 10:30-11:30am, and a second time for later registrations. - Provisional- will confirm as other timings are finalised.
- Race briefing will take place on the campus green (just outside the union) at 12am.
- The first wave will start at 12:40pm (heats will be finalised closer to the time).
- Prize giving on the campus green at 4 pm.
- This year we will be having a post-race social at our sponsor pub, The Brae's, for some food and mingling! Let us know if you would be interested.
Run Route: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/2576108860
After feedback from last year we are hoping to have enough prizes to cover all age groups - stay tuned for exciting news from our new sponsors!
Basic refreshments will be available post race - stay tuned for updates as we hope to offer some scrumptious bites from our new sponsors!
Toilets and Changing
Toilets and changing Facilities will be available both at the ISE pool and the ISE main building. Bring 20p and £1 coins for lockers.
Parking spaces are available throughout campus. Please see here- https://www.dundee.ac.uk/travel/parking/
However, most spaces are availble in the car park beside the Dalhousie Building. To get here turn on Hunter Street from the Hawkhill Roundabout and take the first left into the Car Park. More spaces are avaible beside and behind the main building of the ISE.
Charges may apply.
There will be a photographer on site documenting the event and my be used on our website/social media for advertising. If you would not like to be photographed please let us know and we will try our best to exclude you from this.
For more details see:
Refund Policy At the organiser's discretion:
100% refund (minus entrycentral card processing fees) issued up to 30 days before the event.
50% refund (minus entrycentral card processing fees) issued up to 14 days before the event.
50% refunds will only be issued within the 14 day period if another competitor on the waiting list can fill your space. No refunds will be issued after the closing date: 7 days prior to the event.
|22 Oct 2019||£20.00||£22.00|
*Discounted for members of any of TS TE WT
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 120
Places Available: ??