Irish Open Motocross Championship
25 May 19
NORTH OF IRELAND MOTOR CLUB (1929) LTD.
IRISH OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP
to be held under the motorcycle racing association (ireland) ltd,
Competition rules and Standing regulations and Supplementary regulations as have or maybe issued for the event
at robinsons mx park on Saturday 25th may 2019
Signing on: 7.30a.m. Practice: 9.30a.m. SHARP Racing: 11.00a.m.
Signing on closing at 9.00 sharp
mra (ireland) ltd permit no. mra2019-046
PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE :
IF YOU ARE FROM OUTSIDE IRELAND PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE MUST BE OBTAINED THROUGH
YOUR FEDERATION BEFORE ENTERING OR PARTICIPATING IN AN EVENT
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY INVOLVE INJURY OR DEATH.
You must read and agree to the following declaration and paragraphs below which are designed to create a legally binding relationship in return for you being
allowed to enter and compete.
1. i confirm that the information in this entry form and the information and my acceptance of the terms of my competition licence are correct.
2. i confirm that i understand the nature of the competition i am entering and i am competent to take part.
3. i confirm that any vehicle that i use will comply with the regulations and will be safe and fit for use in the competition.
4 . i will satisfy myself (by sighting lap or otherwise)before taking part that the venue and track is acceptable to me with regard to its features
and physical layout (unless prohibited to do so.)
5. i will not take part if i have any doubt about my ability or the safety of the venue.
6. i accept that competition in motorsport may involve the risk of injury or death and i agree to take part at my own risk.
7. before taking part in the event i will read and be bound by and comply with any regulations and final instructions issued by the organisers,
the circuit owners and the regulatory body, mra/mCui.
8 i will not participate whilst under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs and that if i am taking any prescribed medication i will
inform the event organiser and seek approval to participate before taking part.
9. if under the age of 18. my parent /guardian has read the above and signed the declaration and agreement below.
Signature of the competitor_______________________________________________ Date_____________________________________________
MOTORSPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY INVOLVE INJURY OR DEATH
PARENT /GUARDIAN DECLARATION AND AGREEMENT
To allow the applicant to enter the competition you must agree to the matters set out below which are designed to create legal obligations on you. Sign below only if you agree.
a. i _______________________________________________ am the parent/legal guardian of __________________________________________________
b. i have read the entry form and declaration completed by the applicant and confirm the answers are true.
c. i confirm that he/she is competent to take part in the event and that any vehicle which he/she will use is safe and fit for the competition.
d. i will, before allowing him/her to take part, satisfy myself that the course and the facilities are safe and will inspect same.
• i have been made aware that the Governing body and its affiliated Clubs have developed a Safeguarding Child and young people policy and they
are committed to ensuring the safety of my child by having:
1. a coaches /volunteer code of behaviour 2. Clear recruitment policy which includes vetting coaches & volunteers 3. Disciplinary procedures
4. a designated person for child protection 5. Guideliness on confidentiality 6. Clear reporting procedures
i have been made aware that the Governing body and its affiliated Clubs have developed a code of conduct for parent and children. We agree to abide
by this code at all times.
Signature of parent/guardian ____________________________________________________________________ Date ______________________________________________
Address (if different from applicant)
NO TELEPHONE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED - ALL CHEQUES TO BE MADE PAYABLE TO: North Of Ireland Motor Club
> ENTRIES WITH FULL ENTRY FEE £31 - ENTRIES CLOSE ON 22ND MAY<
Any entries receive after this date will incur a £10 late entry fee
|22 May 2019||£31.50|
|24 May 2019||£41.50|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 300
Places Available: ??List