The Isle of Mull Triathlon
12 May 19
Isle of Mull Triathlon
Sunday 12th May 2019
The Isle of Mull Triathlon is a fantastic friendly event suitable for for all levels and abilities and ideal for those who are new to triathlon - although experienced triathletes can also use it to test their fitness and sharpen their transition skills ahead of the new season! .
Entries are limited to 50 competitors and the race will be filled on a first come first served basis, with entries closing at 23.59 on 5th May 2019 or when the race is full.
Please note that there will be no entries available on the day.
The race will be run under British Triathlon Rules and these will be covered in the pre-race briefing on the day but you may want to familiarise yourself with them here.
More details will be emailed to competitors closer to the event but, briefly:
- the event will be 400 metre swim, 10 mile bike rise and 2.5 Km run
- The swim leg will take place in the Isle of Mull swimming pool and will be based on heats.
- The first transition will not be timed to allow competitors to choose whether to use a tri-suit or to change after the swim leg
- The bike leg will be based on a 5 mile out-and-back course on the main road between Craignure and Tobermory
- The run will be on a course in the area of the swimming pool
Triathlon Running Order and details
10.00 am - 10.45 am Registration at Isle of Mull Hotel Swimming Pool
10.45am - Race Brief ALL Competitors Poolside
11.00am – 1pm Swim Heats
1.15pm Cycle & Run Starts (Staggered Start times)
2.30 – 2.45pm Prize Giving in Pool Carpark
We look forward to seeing you all on Sunday 12th May 2019
|05 May 2019||£20.00|
To sign-up for this event, the Service Fee is 4% (min 50p) for each sign-up
Dates and Status
Total Places: 50
Places Available: ??List