22 Sep 19
HamilTEN 10k Road Race
Organised by THE Hamilton Bid
Date: Saturday 22nd September
Start Time: 10am
Limit: 1500 runners. Minimum Age:16 years on day of race. Entry fee £10.00
PRE-ENTRY ONLY. Please enter early to avoid disappointment. Entires will close Sunday 16th September, midnight
Race numbers will not be emailed out. They should be collected at registartion along with your timing Chip, Bag label and Event T-shirt. There will be no changing/Shower facilities available, toilets will be availbe at the start/finish area and also Asda.
The race starts and Finishes within Castle Street, behind Frankie and Bennies. Parking will be available within Hamilton Train and Bus station, Commercial car parks (where charges will apply), Park and ride from Chatelherault train station.
The course will would be descibed as flat and fast, (Course maps will be available at Registration)
Prizes will be awarded to the following
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male and Female Overall
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male and Female Senior
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male and Female Veteran over 40
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male and Female Veteran over 50
- Race Distance – 10km
- Race start/Finish – 10am (Castle Street, Hamilton Town Centre)
- Registration - 8 - 9.30am (Start finish area)
- Race Briefing - 9.40am
- Mass warm up 9.50am
- Presentation of Prizes - Approximately 11.30-11.45am
- There will be marshals/volunteers out on course, visual wearing Yellow Vests
- There will be First Aid provision at the Start/Finish Area and also out on course
- There will be an official race photographer at the event, these pictures will be available on the event website, SLLC Facebook and twitter pages.
- A Race Brief will be emailed out to all competitors a few days prior to the event.
Total Places: 1500
Places Available: ??
|16 Sep 2019||£10.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge