Improve Your Running Workshop - October 2018
06 Oct 18
Join Jon for a day to develop or begin your Chi Running journey. He is an experienced runner and instructor who has been teaching Chi Running for six years. He is passionate about helping people enjoy their running more and increase their energy efficiency.
There is no minimum level of experience required - all should come along ready to learn!
You can expect:
- A review of the Chi Running technique - perfect for beginners and ideal as a review for practised Chi Runners.
- Video observation of your running form, with feedback
- How to develop your performance - for those who have been Chi Running before
- Hills and breathing - those vital ingredients for the northern runner!
- The day will emphasise a centred, mindful approach to running.
The workshop will run from 10am and we expect to finish around 3pm including a break for lunch in the park cafe (cost is not included.)
Venue: Greenhead Park, Huddersfield
Time: 10.00 (after the very popular Huddersfield Park Run.)
"It doesn't matter at what stage you are at with your running, Jon can help you find an easier, more efficient, style, so that you will look forward to every future run, not dread it. To have the confidence to exercise without causing injury to yourself is wonderful. To be fully 'in the moment' with body self-awareness and micro-managing it is intellectually rewarding too. As a 61 year old, relatively recent convert to Chi Running, I am now, post Jon's Level 1 workshop, filled with optimism."