The Iveagh Spring Classic 2019
07 Apr 2019
Velo Club Iveagh is pleased to once again host the annual ‘Iveagh Spring Classic’ charity cycle sportive on Sunday 7th April 2019. Test your legs on our Belgian inspired brand new 45 mile route and take in some of the most spectacular scenery in the Iveagh district.
Early Bird Entry of £10 is available via Entry Central until 1st April, or £15 after that for Cycling Ireland Licence holders. A day licence, required for any participants who do not possess a Cycling Ireland licence, can be purchased on the morning of the event for £5 (Senior) or £2 (Youth).
SIGN ON: 8.30am to 9.15am, Banbridge Rugby Club
- Car Parking will be available at Banbridge Rugby Club.
- Changing facilities on location.
- Hydration / food station located on route.
- Refreshments served upon finish.
- Marshalled route.
- Motorcycle outriders.
- Mechanical support.
- Broom Wagon.
- Online entries must be received by Monday 1st April.
- Entry on the morning of event will be £15 (£20 if insurance is required).
- We cannot refund entry fees after the application has been processed.
- Sign-on opens at 8:30am - 9.15am on the day, depart time 9:30am.
- Helmet MUST be worn by all riders taking part.
- Rules of the road must be adhered to at all times.
For further information regarding this event, please visit the club’s website www.vciveagh.co.uk
This event is protected with Event Protect
Event Protect is the industry standard in event cancellation for Primary Ticket Agents, Secondary Ticket Agents, Events, Travel Package Providers, Venues and Sports Teams. Seeing the Event Protect trademark logo means that if the event is cancelled / postponed / abandoned or curtailed due to circumstances outside of our control, Event Protect will provide ticket holders with a quick refund directly to their chosen bank account, no matter the financial state of the Event Organiser or Ticket Agent. This includes booking fees and any extras if booked as part of an event package. To find out more information about Event Protect, please visit our website
|01 Apr 2019||£10.00|
|05 Apr 2019||£15.00|
For each sign-up, the organiser pays the Service Fee of 4% (min 50p). You pay no surcharge
Dates and Status
Total Places: 200