The Iveagh Spring Classic 2018
08 Apr 18
Velo Club Iveagh is pleased to once again host the annual ‘Iveagh Spring Classic’ charity cycle sportive on Sunday 8th April 2018. Test your legs on either of our Belgian inspired 33 or 50 mile routes and take in some of the most spectacular scenery and iconic climbs in the Iveagh district including Rathfriland Hill, Boiling Well, and Windy Gap amongst others.
Early Bird Entry of £10 is available via Entry Central until 25th March, or £15 after that for Cycling Ireland Licence holders. A day licence, required for any participants who do not possess a Cycling Ireland licence, can be purchased on the morning of the event for £5 (Senior) or £2 (Youth).
SIGN ON: 8.30am to 9am, Banbridge Rugby Club
- Car Parking will be available at Banbridge Rugby Club.
- Changing facilities on location.
- Hydration / food station located along both routes.
- Refreshments served upon finish.
- Marshalled route.
- Motorcycle outriders.
- Mechanical support.
- Broom Wagon.
- Online entries must be received by Thursday 6th April.
- Entry on the morning of event will be £15 (£17 if insurance is required).
- We cannot refund entry fees after the application has been processed.
- Sign-on opens at 8:30am - 9.15am on the day, depart time 9:30am.
- Helmet MUST be worn by all riders taking part.
- Rules of the road must be adhered to at all times.
For further information regarding this event, please visit the club’s website www.vciveagh.co.uk